The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
Somebody pointed out that you can tell Joe is bothered by something or holding back when he starts blinking all funny and in the middle of Rory talking he starts doing that weird ass double eye blinking shyt. And the way that both Rory and Mal give Joe that side eyed look as they say it got me rolling.

naw, joe always doing that blinking shyt cause he tweaking lol

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Gillie was subbing Joe in the episode with Shaq when Shaq talked about catching Jive records taking money from him using accounting lol... saying you should not be sensitive when you negotiate...

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They made a room on Chattyhouse saying Kevin Hart isn’t funny, and then Kevin Hart entered the room and now they’re telling him he isn’t funny to his face.

Guess who was in that room?

En2lXQaXYAMucQm

:palm:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you say the Grammys were never for us but you sound like you’re crying talking about them shyts? I wish people would stop lying about the Grammys. You don’t hear people crying about bet awards. The Soul Train awards are this Sunday. Nobody is talking about them. Can we acknowledge that the Grammys are the most important music awards out here? Music is so fukked now anyway. R&b is all messed up. I’m not shocked by any of these nominations.

facts

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But but but but but ownership is key they said

Ya but during a fukkin global pandemic
Naah take anything offered

Now they gotta divide up money from youtube views :mjlol:

Ian and joe fukked up
Joe is ill equipped

He's right when he talks his creator shyt but actions don't line up or execute

It's almost like the Monique/Netflix situation where she's right about racism, but rode on the back of thinking she was more than what she is and comparing herself to people bigger and better than her. Dunning-Krueger shyt

Whether Joe should've taken the deal or not don't concern me but if you're gonna stand on independence your product gotta be A1. Aside from one episode that had me :dead:and Rory spiraling into depression jokes this shyt been mid:ld:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Joe is ill equipped

It's almost like the Monique/Netflix situation where she's right about racism, but rode on the back of thinking she was more than what she is and comparing herself to people bigger and better than her. Dunning-Krueger shyt

Whether Joe should've taken the deal or not don't concern me but if you're gonna stand on independence your product gotta be A1. Aside from one episode that had me :dead:and Rory spiraling into depression jokes this shyt been mid:ld:
No effort goes into the pod. They really ran off the plug with the Spotify deal when you consider how much actual effort is put into this show

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Joe is ill equipped

When i saw budden doing black friday today for them wack ass merch i lol
Sad

They cant even do road shows

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Gillie was subbing Joe in the episode with Shaq when Shaq talked about catching Jive records taking money from him using accounting lol... saying you should not be sensitive when you negotiate...
I wondered that same thing while listening to the Shaq episode

When i saw budden doing black friday today for them wack ass merch i lol
Sad

They cant even do road shows
I think they’ve lost out on easy money by investing in solid merch over the last couple years...but what do I know.

Their biggest hustle for good, easy and effortless money was the live shows, and lord knows when they’ll be able to do that again. And I say “effortless” as an lack of effort...trust me, I’ve been to one.

Last edited:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Okay so i had a long drive today and doubled back to listen to the recent episode.....

This thing about Creators (with Dave Chappelle). So this MF actually said if 1 stakeholder didn't get it, it's not "my job" to convince him why the fukk to invest.....ARE YOU fukkING KIDDING ME MY GUY?!?!?!?!? :wtb:

That is literally your ONLY job you fukking sorry ass D list rapping fukk. You are ONLY required to convince the stakeholders why they should invest their money in you. That is EXACTLY why you are now "sponsored" by the CashApp you fukking dusthead fukk :snoop:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bro its to the point where its so blatant they are getting paid.

I don’t think they are

That chat house shyt really has the culture right now unfortunately. My friends have been sending me invites for the last 2 months and I’ve been shooting it down. They swear it’s in the name of networking

It’s super corny to me. It’s literally a bunch of clout demon pick-me nikkas trying to impress birds, and bytches trying to be seen in chat rooms with famous nikkas

I literally rather catch Covid again than take part in that attention seeking shyt

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think they are

That chat house shyt really has the culture right now unfortunately. My friends have been sending me invites for the last 2 months and I’ve been shooting it down. They swear it’s in the name of networking

It’s super corny to me. It’s literally a bunch of clout demon pick-me nikkas trying to impress birds, and bytches trying to be seen in chat rooms with famous nikkas

I literally rather catch Covid again than take part in that attention seeking shyt

Can't lie, you'd have to pay me to not believe you are Rory right now fam :hhh: