The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I woke up seen they automatically downloaded to my phone on the app I use for all my other podcasts. Don't care about they business just glad they back. After 3 weeks gone I know for sure they are my favorite podcast

Well said. I too am just happy its back. If the podcast doesn't change up, I'm not worried about their business.

I can't listen until later though. Does the new version have ads?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that Ian? :laff:
e3110f5698e96eade31f578880905e24.jpg

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
nikkas saying stop pocket watching...

Joe had his damn pockets inside out, huffin n puffin for 5 straight episodes.. like 12hrs of content on his own pockets :dahell:

:mjlol:

Rory mal and parks shoulda cut his mic cord all them months ago when he was being a dumbass... now they got nothing but a couple grand from cashapp:mjlol: coulda been a couple mil but nah cant give up 15% of the proceeds from mals masterass and rory's lil mixtape :mjlol:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
nikkas saying stop pocket watching...

Joe had his damn pockets inside out, huffin n puffin for 5 straight episodes.. like 12hrs of content on his own pockets :dahell:

:mjlol:

Rory mal and parks shoulda cut his mic cord all them months ago when he was being a dumbass... now they got nothing but a couple grand from cashapp:mjlol: coulda been a couple mil but nah cant give up 15% of the proceeds from mals masterass and rory's lil mixtape :mjlol:

And spotify still making money off his new content.

I'll wait until I hear Saturday podcast to see how stupid he looks

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Wasn’t that the problem they had with Spotify? They didn’t wanna be paid to do ads. Or am I wrong?
I thought part of the problem with Spotify was that Joe wanted a bigger split of the ad money on top of what they were getting paid from Spotify. That's why he was asking Nore if he's getting cut into the ad money when he had him on. It was one of his beefs with Complex to, basically that they want him doing ads or wanted to insert ads into the show that Joe has no say in and gets a very little cut of.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Pocket watching when we don't know what these dudes got going on behind the scenes.

The energy is there with the crew and it's positive.
Three hours of lost time recap and comedy style
Bria segment

nikkas won't let this shyt cook looking like some bytches all up on the shade room looking for tea. Let these dudes cook and give you content. Who cares about their bag if they making they moves.