The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I think Spotify offer is gone. I dunno if they have shyt honestly.
I'm talking 1, 2, 3 years down the line. I'm assuming that they are in it for the longrun.
So my point is, there's no reason to stress, it's not like missing a friends wedding, more like failing to enter a desired phd program this year.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
No...makes no sense to start a new thread

Wrong. The last 50+ pages have been nonsense and speculation. Whatever place they show up on moving forward deserves a fresh start. Hopefully people can go back to just discussing the pod....

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Why would we do that? Its the same pod, just a new episode :what:

If you are a new person trying to get with the pod, would you want to scroll to page 90000? Plus the last month plus of comments are about absolutely bullshyt....

TBH combining everything into one thread has been annoying as hell. It was much better when each thread was just a discussion on the specific pod that came out. Much easier to have actual topical conversations that didn't devolve into ongoing nonsense for 100 pages.... and people commenting on something from 19 pods ago today because they are behind.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If you are a new person trying to get with the pod, would you want to scroll to page 90000? Plus the last month plus of comments are about absolutely bullshyt....

TBH combining everything into one thread has been annoying as hell. It was much better when each thread was just a discussion on the specific pod that came out. Much easier to have actual topical conversations that didn't devolve into ongoing nonsense for 100 pages.... and people commenting on something from 19 pods ago today because they are behind.
Yea mean how bout they just join on the page the pod starts at. Ain’t like people going back to ep