The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I disagree. There's levels to it. Like I'm going to be pissed and shyt gone be over regardless. But at least you can somewhat respect if it's a nikka that looks better, has more money or just doper than you. But if she fukks with some corny ass lame nikka it's hard to reconcile that in your head and make sense of it. My relationship with my BM ended due to cheating. We remained friends through coparenting. She eventually married the guy she cheated on me with. When I met dude he was the goofiest corniest MF ever. Had me looking at her like "you fukked up what we had for HIM". What was even funnier is she wanted to cheat on him to get back with me which let me know she's still a cheater so I turned it down.
I completely disagree. I don't respect any of it. I don't care if it's Lebron James or the nikka who works at AT&T front desk

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I completely disagree. I don't respect any of it. I don't care if it's Lebron James or the nikka who works at AT&T front desk
That's what I'm saying. It's not level of acceptance. What I'm saying is my level of anger though is what can change. The relationship is done regardless. I'm already gone be pissed off. But then to find out it was some bum goofy nikka just makes it that much worse and leaves me even more pissed out.

Or look at a different scenario. That's like saying if you found out your spouse was cheating with your spouse or your brother or even your enemy. That's gone be an even more amplified level of anger. Who she cheated with absolutely will matter.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
How is a "better" nikka smutting ya girl out any better? That's an indictment in you and ya lifestyle
I forget nikkas like to play super nikka online like they got no weaknesses. We ALL got areas in life we could do better in. Maybe your money is low and she got with a nikka with more money. Maybe you out of shape and she got with an in shape nikka. I ain't saying it makes the cheating better. I'm saying it makes it more understandable at least that she upgraded in someway that she got with somebody that got something you can't provide. Compared to if she got with somebody that you think you are better than in every way.

I'm a logical thinking person. Nothing fukks me up more than situations that I can't at least see the logic in. So like I said above, cheating is cheating and the relationship is over regardless. But seeing that she cheated with a lesser nikka is going to make it sting that much more. When you get cheated on all those thoughts go though your head wondering why she cheated or how she could do that to you.