The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand this whole cheating "up" vs cheating "down" segmebt they talking about. Maybe its a celebrity thing, but to a common nikka like me im not gonna feel any better if my girl cheated on me with Uncle Phil the lawyer Vs Roc the trashman? Both them nikkas could be STD laced and pass some shyt onto you. I dont get why Joe thinks offset should be cheating "better" or determining what type of p*ssy abother nikka likes and should get

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I dont understand this whole cheating "up" vs cheating "down" segmebt they talking about. Maybe its a celebrity thing, but to a common nikka like me im not gonna feel any better if my girl cheated on me with Uncle Phil the lawyer Vs Roc the trashman? Both them nikkas could be STD laced and pass some shyt onto you. I dont get why Joe thinks offset should be cheating "better" or determining what type of p*ssy abother nikka likes and should get
Right. If I find out my girl cheated, who the nikka is isn't gonna make me less angry or insulted.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah i got cheated on but the person was well established nahmean they own businesses

Why dont their brains function properly

Right. If I find out my girl cheated, who the nikka is isn't gonna make me less angry or insulted.
:patrice: I hear what yall saying…..

But there’s definitely a difference.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
:patrice: I hear what yall saying…..

But there’s definitely a difference.
I can appreciate there would be a difference if my girl slept with a CEO or somebody who was homeless.

But Mel lost me when she was like if the girl he cheated on me with was pretty and successful I'd be like yeah I get it..... What?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I can appreciate there would be a difference if my girl slept with a CEO or somebody who was homeless.

But Mel lost me when she was like if the girl he cheated on me with was pretty and successful I'd be like yeah I get it..... What?
She right, I know for a fact my girl would understand me fuccking Kim K or Sydney Sweeney….

vs. me fuccking this chick that sell perfume at the mall or this waitress at twin peaks :francis:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The act is the act. The reasons & justifications ain’t all the same.
Reasons and justifications dont matter 2 me. You did what you did. Why you did it doesn't smooth me over either way. Thats to the cheater not the cheated.

Dead is dead