The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Time be flying man….

Just came across the vid where Joe was talking about Jalen Brunson dad fukking his girl :laff:

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
That whole "Democrats owning Teslas" thing, Joe was talking bout kinda made sense. Elon been absolutely wildin' on Twitter.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That whole "Democrats owning Teslas" thing, Joe was talking bout kinda made sense. Elon been absolutely wildin' on Twitter.
idk what the topic/discussion was on the pod but there was a study that came out recently

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
idk what the topic/discussion was on the pod but there was a study that came out recently
people not buying a tesla because of elon's endorsement is disingenuous. he's been critical of democrats for years and sales/revenue continued to go up. sure you'll have some people who won't buy it but there are people who won't eat chik-fil-a because of its religious values but it's still one of the most popular fast food restaurants and one of the fastest growing. that's click bait headlines and content.

joe is an idiot as well. the pod has been dog shyt for years and that topic lets me know he's still talking dumb shyt.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Elon is stupid as fukk. The people buying electric cars are mostly progressives and dems. republican core aint fckin with Tesla or electric cars like that :mindblown:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Elon is stupid as fukk. The people buying electric cars are mostly progressives and dems. republican core aint fckin with Tesla or electric cars like that :mindblown:

I swear I seen clips of Trump constantly shyttin on electric cars and said hed dead Biden mandate on em too. Elon too autistic to realize it lol

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
This just randomly popped up after watching a video on youtube, can't nobody tell me the current pod is matching the chemistry the four of them had.

Only nikkas who wasn't peepin the pod in real time back then would say that specially if you was there for the early days when the pod ain't even have a name and the struggle Marisa era when that shyt was like a gossip budget Charlamagne, Angela Ye and later Envy (Rory) tip lol

nikkas say the new cast can cover a variety of topics at a deeper level maaaaan I ain't listenin to these dumbass nikkas to be enlightened bout nothin :why:. It's to be entertainin and the comedy and chemistry of prime R&M since Marisa bum ass got out till that the year before they last when they clearly had off pod issues wit Rory wantin to fight Joe and Mal on his phone was unparalleled. Like 2016-2020.... I peeped a lot of different pods over the years and nothin has come close to the natural comedy and chemistry they had :wow:

Shakeydog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only nikkas who wasn't peepin the pod in real time back then would say that specially if you was there for the early days when the pod ain't even have a name and the struggle Marisa era when that shyt was like a gossip budget Charlamagne, Angela Ye and later Envy (Rory) tip lol

nikkas say the new cast can cover a variety of topics at a deeper level maaaaan I ain't listenin to these dumbass nikkas to be enlightened bout nothin :why:. It's to be entertainin and the comedy and chemistry of prime R&M since Marisa bum ass got out till that the year before they last when they clearly had off pod issues wit Rory wantin to fight Joe and Mal on his phone was unparalleled. Like 2016-2020.... I peeped a lot of different pods over the years and nothin has come close to the natural comedy and chemistry they had :wow:
I would throw the early no guest Combat Jack episodes in the conversation they had some classic episodes .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Classic toxic Joe on 'You and I' lol. One of my fav tracks from him. Called this nicca E "Duo Songz" :mjlol:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

Speaking of old clips

This remains my top 3 moment. I still say this once in a while