The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
I haven't listened yet but if Joe left early it wouldn't surprise me. He's been looking for an excuse to not pod all summer.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
yo nikkas is trippin, when joe and extra sauce to them stories that shyt is hilarous
like most of the stories would be broing if joe aint add extra sauce to them

I agree for the most part. I think that his best attribute, that and making wild ass jokes

Stories just aint been hitting the last couple pods. No one else gonna tell a story though except Ice and its gonna be some dad good hearted shyt

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I agree for the most part. I think that his best attribute, that and making wild ass jokes

Stories just aint been hitting the last couple pods. No one else gonna tell a story though except Ice and its gonna be some dad good hearted shyt
the funniest stroes really be about ish and joe
but ish be on bullshyt about what he do... but that also makes the segment funnier cause he'll deny the whole shyt and be like this what really happened and it be the same exact fukking storie

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Emanny was wilding on some pro republican shyt too?
Reddit killing him for supporting Sonya Massey after having some bad takes on today's pod. :dead:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Emanny was wilding on some pro republican shyt too?
Reddit killing him for supporting Sonya Massey after having some bad takes on today's pod. :dead:
shyt reminded me of this white broad I was on a date with. She had a mixed son. She was telling me how she had to have the talk with her son that in the world's eyes he's a black man and he has to be careful cause cops are out here killing black men and just how dangerous the world is. Then a few minutes later revealed that she is a Trump supporter. This was early 2020 and she said she still plans to vote for Trump again. I tried to point out to her that the same dangerous world against black folks is large caused by Trump and the GOP. She didn't care. She liked Trump because he's a bad ass and a great businessman. I pointed out all the failed businesses and fraud charges and bankruptcies. No changing her mind. Cut her ass off right then.