The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
How can you say "objective" while also saying Kendrick supported RKelly which ain't true?

Kendrick said to Spotify if you're going to take off R Kelly's music then take off all of the music made by monsters like him in the music industry, and don't just limit it to black artists, which is what they were doing with Tay-K and XXXtentacion too, and after he called them out they stopped, because they knew they'd have to remove Elvis and most of the 80s rock bands they loved.

I am looking at this whole place, and the internet, in a new light due to how folks here are trying so hard to find other people's faults to justify Drake's insanity. Drake didn't just have predators in his stable. He WAS one too. People are making videos about his lyrics on TikTok and he is basically admitting it. There's a random video in THIS forum from a few years ago with Shane Gillis saying Drake likes them young and everyone knows. What do you consider to still be unproven about him??

Is it kinda fukked up that he worked with Kodak? Sure. Is it anywhere near what Drake is doing? fukk no.

I need to stay outta the booth. I might be coliseum only now.
Yeah, aside from the super stans, which are just weirdos, I'm surprised at some of the goofiness.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Even if you’re not a fan of that west coast shyt, that song is a fukking BOP
I was visiting a friend in the hospital when it dropped. I played 30 seconds and wasn't feeling it and thinking it was Kendrick's first misstep. Instead played her Meet The Grahams. Then I got home and threw it on and was still so so on it. Then ran it one more with some volume and hit the "oh shyt, nah this the one" lol.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Why yall always want consensus takes and nikkas agreeing in unison on a podcast
:mjlol:
that shyt would not be entertaining it would just be a circle jerk. Let them rebuttal Ish.
Consensus takes aren't the issue at all, at least from my pov. When it comes to Ish and music discussions that nikka just suck the air out of the room. You gotta drag a response out of this nikka or else he'll sit on a pod with his arms folded while making a bunch scrunched up faces. And it's a fukking pod, like Flip told him, so POD. Use your words nikka. I like the differing opinions, so stop being so hesitant to give yours. And this is waaaayy before this battle.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
There's no quantifiable measure that Drake outrapped Kendrick, that's bias all day

Kendrick won in everything, bars, flows, quotables, creativity, versatility, everything, complete domination

okliar.com

This is about to get uglier, and not with the rapping part. Kendrick's life is about to be ruined. I'm sure it was worth it to win this rap battle with a pop star with 20 writers :francis:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates