The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute to Ish.

I actually think Ish was amazing today. His opinion and view of the battle from a casual listener's perspective was a great counter to what would have been an echo chamber episode.
It made for good dialogue, energy and moments.

He wrong as fukk but I gotta give respect where it's due.
:russ:
Agreed. I'm glad he wasn't as ridiculous as Mal was over on their podcast. Mal was entertaining to laugh at but the actual analysis was secondary. This was interesting.

I think he's fukking wrong...but that's besides the point.

calh45

Cal
Daps
bout to start watching

hopefully they address or talk about kendrick supporting rkelly and working with kodak, and remain objective in what was said and what was proven

How can you say "objective" while also saying Kendrick supported RKelly which ain't true?

Kendrick said to Spotify if you're going to take off R Kelly's music then take off all of the music made by monsters like him in the music industry, and don't just limit it to black artists, which is what they were doing with Tay-K and XXXtentacion too, and after he called them out they stopped, because they knew they'd have to remove Elvis and most of the 80s rock bands they loved.

I am looking at this whole place, and the internet, in a new light due to how folks here are trying so hard to find other people's faults to justify Drake's insanity. Drake didn't just have predators in his stable. He WAS one too. People are making videos about his lyrics on TikTok and he is basically admitting it. There's a random video in THIS forum from a few years ago with Shane Gillis saying Drake likes them young and everyone knows. What do you consider to still be unproven about him??

Is it kinda fukked up that he worked with Kodak? Sure. Is it anywhere near what Drake is doing? fukk no.

I need to stay outta the booth. I might be coliseum only now.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Can’t forget the sinister beat putting it all together
Man that beat is so nasty and disrespectful then on top of that Kendrick is spitting some nasty disrespectful lines. I know "Not Like Us" is the bona-fide hit but Meet the Grahams is my favorite track so far in this battle.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
How can you say "objective" while also saying Kendrick supported RKelly which ain't true?

Kendrick said to Spotify if you're going to take off R Kelly's music then take off all of the music made by monsters like him in the music industry, and don't just limit it to black artists, which is what they were doing with Tay-K and XXXtentacion too, and after he called them out they stopped, because they knew they'd have to remove Elvis and most of the 80s rock bands they loved.

I am looking at this whole place, and the internet, in a new light due to how folks here are trying so hard to find other people's faults to justify Drake's insanity. Drake didn't just have predators in his stable. He WAS one too. People are making videos about his lyrics on TikTok and he is basically admitting it. There's a random video in THIS forum from a few years ago with Shane Gillis saying Drake likes them young and everyone knows. What do you consider to still be unproven about him??

Is it kinda fukked up that he worked with Kodak? Sure. Is it anywhere near what Drake is doing? fukk no.

This is what I was telling people. Kendrick stood on principle not on I like r Kelly. He recognized a double standard applied to black people but not white people and called it out. I don’t understand how people fail to see it.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Parks saying he enjoyed the slave line.

what-do-you-mean-by-that.gif

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
He don't have to agree. He was just wrong. Nikka even hating on the Not Like Us beat. Everybody know that beat fire af.
Its actually all subjective, they had a music podcast. In real life not everybody thinks that shyt is it. So he represents that side even if its in the minority
:dahell:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This is what I was telling people. Kendrick stood on principle not on I like r Kelly. He recognized a double standard applied to black people but not white people and called it out. I don’t understand how people fail to see it.
i thought it was pretty straight forward.

either do it for all or none.

even my dumbass understood it

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

:leon:Damn never knew I thought Dot was blindly supporting R Kelly…good shyt.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
It’s actually all subjective, they had a music podcast. In real life not everybody thinks that shyt is it. So he represents that side even if its in the minority
:dahell:
There’s the thing about contrarians. That shyt doesn’t make you interesting at all.

He isn’t representing any fukking side because his points aren’t succinct. He’s been emotionally invested about this battle since the onset.

That’s about as subjective as you’ll get with Ish :camby: