The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They thought they were gonna get that Shannon/katt coverage or even the same coverage they got with umar(especially that Eminem take) :mjlol:
Ain’t nobody wondering why other places ain’t covering that Candace interview but Joe and Ian. One of the blogs already said they not giving Candace shyt life.

Market share? This dude is a dummy

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Market share? This dude is a dummy

The illusion of the right wing bubble. Outside of the weirdo manosphere trash, a lot of right wing stuff doesn't put up numbers. It's regulated to a corner of the internet and if it doesn't go viral on twitter/IG it doesn't matter. I haven't seen a single clip from this interview. Nobody cares.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The illusion of the right wing bubble. Outside of the weirdo manosphere trash, a lot of right wing stuff doesn't put up numbers. It's regulated to a corner of the internet and if it doesn't go viral on twitter/IG it doesn't matter. I haven't seen a single clip from this interview. Nobody cares.
That’s what Joe don’t understand lol. He ain’t getting that right-wing push because his scary ass be pandering. Them folks like people who gon’ keep it a buck or at the bare minimum hold a bytch accountable…. Joe and them be terrified

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That’s what Joe don’t understand lol. He ain’t getting that right-wing push because his scary ass be pandering. Them folks like people who gon’ keep it a buck or at the bare minimum hold a bytch accountable…. Joe and them be terrified
Nobody gives a fukk about Candace Owens and he not intelligent enough to make her interesting. Like I said b4 I'd rather watch her and flip have a 1 on 1. :manny:

Coach whatever his name is and the sniper was the most interesting interviews I seen on the network.

Her and flip talking about reparations would have been gold.

Inspector dikk head :laff:

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Caught that when I was 5 and definitely don't remember my ass itching :dead:
tenor.gif