The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Just here for the outfit. Why is this man wearing a whole coat with a hat while sitting in front of the fireplace? Why release a December looking ass interview in spring? Why do we have to pay for this? We know who she is and what she thinks. Joe has to stop man :russ:
Joe and Ian have no idea wtf theyre doing, Joe is actually succeeding despite his self sabotage as always.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe and Ian have no idea wtf theyre doing, Joe is actually succeeding despite his self sabotage as always.
They thought they were gonna get that Shannon/katt coverage or even the same coverage they got with umar(especially that Eminem take) :mjlol:
Ain’t nobody wondering why other places ain’t covering that Candace interview but Joe and Ian. One of the blogs already said they not giving Candace shyt life.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They thought they were gonna get that Shannon/katt coverage or even the same coverage they got with umar(especially that Eminem take) :mjlol:
Ain’t nobody wondering why other places ain’t covering that Candace interview but Joe and Ian. One of the blogs already said they not giving Candace shyt life.

Stop putting the shyt on Patreon smh. People may care once the interview is available on YouTube

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Talked all that shyt about "imagine if Shannon had put the Katt interview behind a paywall" and now wondering why this Joe interview with Candice didn't go viral lol.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“You cant look them in the eyes”

The abortion clinic convo was kinda funny

Dont really care about the black twitter doc but what does Joe/Ice think the doc is going to miss out on portraying? Im willing to guess verbatim this quote will be in there “back in the day twitter used to be the wild west”

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Joe and them nikkas are legit fools

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Only time I had to go that far manscaping...:sadcam:

I caught the itchy n scratchy one time:snoop:.

I used the shampoo and shaved everything.

When I say everything i mean the crack of my ass to too . Yall just dont know how itchy it is to have yo ass hairs grow back :damn: and when you fart its like a bubble popping out ya ass cheeks:sadcam: (like when spongebob blow a bubble) . All at work scratching ass like a muhfukka:scust:. Shameful shyt I tell ya.