The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The real reason Joe won't tell the truth about the diss track.
Joe swear he don't give a fukk about industry connections but :sas2:
So she
MAd at juju cause she repurposed a beat he sold her six years ago and made some ass
She mad at bots like she doesn’t have bots
She mad he didn’t clear a beat even though she had Nas do that to remy lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
MAd at juju cause she repurposed a beat he sold her six years ago and made some ass
Nicki sat on the beat for 6 years and only used it because she was dissing Meg. Meg and JuJu are heavily connected business/personal wise, apparently he made the beats to some of Meg's hottest songs. And I think JuicyJ(apparently views meg as a niece) had something to do with the beat as well. Which is why she went at JuciyJ too.

They saw the bullshyt Nicki was trying to pull and put a stop to it.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
she eats up a lot of the market share lol .

You don’t think these other labels want in ?

If nicki played the same games these other folks did she would be even bigger .

I wish she did for real !

Her fans buy everything and support everything !!!

That’s a lot of market share and they don’t like anyone .

Y’all seen it time and time again people look bigger online but folks don’t show up when it’s time to buy .

shyt doja only did 70k or 90 k first week . I can’t remember how much .

The rest of these chicks doing 30k or less !!!

Doja album has legs with real hits. Two songs in the top ten. Nicki album went platinum off of 3 songs from two years ago that were added to PF2 lol.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I can’t wait to hear Joe’s take on this :laff: after all the high powered shyt he was talkin’ on Mos Def’s behalf.

bakagunra.jpg

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Doja album has legs with real hits. Two songs in the top ten. Nicki album went platinum off of 3 songs from two years ago that were added to PF2 lol.
Shut the fukk up fakkit .

You sound dumb ass fukk tryna shyt on 223k first week .

Doja songs have heavy radio dumb bytch .

Everyone knows to stay on the charts u have to have radio . Go see the sales on the songs vs radio .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Damn these nikkas so trash with getting stuff right. Mel butchered what Shannon said. "He basically said Taylor Swift is the Michael Jackson of our times"
I watched the episode he said it in. He said Taylor was the closest thing to Michael Jackson, he didnt say she was the "michael jackson of our time" There is a difference in the two sentences. I also want to say he said "Im not calling her Michael".

"You can't compare the two" They both had movie releases for their tours, they both had two recent tours where the grosses can be compared. Shannon brought all that up in his clip for the comparison. Taylor's Eras tour grossed over 1Billion and the movie brought in 261M. Beyonce's Renaissance tour grossed 580M and the movie did 44M.

This devils advocate stuff is dumb. All they had to do was keep it moving when Ish said "America is 70% white"
Them pulling this "c00n" narrative is dumb.
Joe saying "her impact aint big because the ppl I'm around dont know taylor swift songs" :mjlol: Like nikka, you a 50 year old former rapper, why would you be around someone that knows taylor swift song. I bet Ish with his white girlfriend cant say the same :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So this the 2nd time Joe doing shyt with Ish's ex/someone he knocking down? This one where he tongue kissing her behind the club. Then a couple months back they got into an argument over Joe letting Ish ex in and sharing hookah with her :jbhmm:

I may need to check out the vid. I bet it looks funny as hell when Ish starts yelling :mjlol:

"nikka ass dont sit like that" :dame: :mjlol:

Last edited:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mission accomplished that argument going viral, again
That’s all Joe wants…. Ish tried his hardest not to feed into it. Joe wasn’t hearing it…. At this point Joe just wants to be in the “media” conversation…. He ain’t even mad at the shyt he’s getting from covering Nikki wild biased. To him he’s in the discussions so he doesn’t care.