The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
that nicki x joe interview wasn’t even good. that relationship does nothing for his audience. i had to turn the pod off, they’re not even being honest just an echo chamber of licking nicki ass.

“She’s got something in the chamber…this just the warmup..Meg better respond ..or this gonna be like drakes charged up into back 2 back “

That was their stance basically

They scared to even say the song was bad lol

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I heard Nicki diss on JBP and it was no where as bad as folks was making it out to be , its a reminder not to trust the general public .. a lot of yall dikk eaters. The song was already made
:beli:
You heard a version with a different beat than she herself released
It’s why Joe and them caped. The record she put out sucked. With a way better beat and the mixing a little better it isn’t as bad but that’s after somebody else fixed her issues she herself put out

Go listen to the original lol. It’s really bad.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
“She’s got something in the chamber…this just the warmup..Meg better respond ..or this gonna be like drakes charged up into back 2 back “

That was their stance basically

They scared to even say the song was bad lol
Do people forget Drake released back 2 back because charged up was getting trashed?

Least that’s how I remember it unfolding in real time. Yea his stans were spamming the battery, but overall the sentiment was the diss was mid.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
You heard a version with a different beat than she herself released
It’s why Joe and them caped. The record she put out sucked. With a way better beat and the mixing a little better it isn’t as bad but that’s after somebody else fixed her issues she herself put out

Go listen to the original lol. It’s really bad.
Alright, but the verse i heard she was sliding. So we judging song structure ? if we judging songs then both disses missed the mark
:manny:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Joe see the writing on the wall that's why he hating on any content creator that's making waves and also why he is chasing viral moments bad.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright, but the verse i heard she was sliding. So we judging song structure ? if we judging songs then both disses missed the mark
:manny:
It also was weak because she tweeted the lyrics all weekend so we knew word for word what she was gonna say
Lost all shock value

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Do people forget Drake released back 2 back because charged up was getting trashed?

Least that’s how I remember it unfolding in real time. Yea his stans were spamming the battery, but overall the sentiment was the diss was mid.

Charged up didn’t really even had major disses in it..so people said he didn’t go hard, he didn’t say anything etc.

Big foot was a full on attempt at a diss track

That’s why they aren’t comparable ..forget if you like the song or not ..”big foot” isn’t the warm up like they are claiming it is..Nicki really thought this was the one

It’s just a bad song..charged up is a cool song, nothing special..but its not an overall terrible song

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah he need to be worried….. Ice was hinting on where the viewers are starting to lean towards…. Streamers and shyt…. And Shannon got a HUGE lane I don’t care what Joe saying…. shyt gon’ be a problem. Joe trying to force moments and COE shyt… folks is seeing through that… the fake Ish back & forth ain’t gon’ cut it.
No. Shannon needs to be worried. These shows all pop then run out of guests. Joe got the only big show run by the hosts themselves.

If you peep he’s only really shouted out shows that do not rely on guests?