The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
Y’all think it’s Diddy when it’s the Tahiry shots that for sure got him riled up

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
If yall wanted a recap of today’s lost episode:

Joe: “I’m remaining quiet until all the facts are released. We get up here on these huge platforms and spread misinformation. We are all liable for what we sit here and say on these million dollar broadcasts” :hubie:

Parks: “I agree. Thoughts and prayers to everyone involved” :skip:

Mel: “I completely empathize with Cassie and stand with her in solidarity as I too have been subjected a countless number of times to men in positions of power in this patriarchal industry thinking they can just swing their proverbial sword of power and think that we as women have to sit by in silence and endure the…. :francis:

*abruptly gets cut off by Joe, Ish, Flip and Ice simultaneously”

Ish: “You know when you’re dealing with a man with the status and cachet of Puff you have to already know what comes with that. Not victim blaming here but you have to know what it entails” :what:

Ice: “You know what… nvm” :steviej:

Flip: “Salute” :troll:

:takedat:

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Joe and Mel know exactly what goes on at Diddy's houses and hotel room parties. And they've no doubt heard rumors or other shyt about Cassie's treatment. If Joe dodges this it's gonna be real obvious why.

Flip side he could be talking about Drake.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps