The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not Joe's girlfriend either

Homie got ran down on and caught with his side piece. Yikes :mjlol:

He looked way more irritated on some “how am I going to explain this shyt to my girl?” then worried about old dude.

Did he even know who dude was? He coulda thought he was just another weirdo doing what weirdos do.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This Ang chick is bad but I got no idea who she is or why she's on here.

And this nikka Emanny basically a full time member now.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
This Ang chick is bad but I got no idea who she is or why she's on here.

And this nikka Emanny basically a full time member now.
I like Emanny on the show better than Ice. Ice almost brings nothing to the show except for the occasional mature perspective to relationship discussions.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ol boy thought he had a friend adding his two cents before Cole spoke lol. That weak mindset is for any rapper after 2014. Like Cole said, all of them came from that era. Drake's a damn backpacker himself :heh:

Dunno if you saw the whole interview but before that question, Yachty spent a long ass time claiming he didn't give a fukk what anyone thinks about his verses while simutaneously admitting he wanted/needed validation from Cole. Dude spent the entire interview talking about his insecurities as a rapper while claiming only old nikkas are worried about who has the best verses. Just corny try-hard shyt.

Also I think Drake is in such a bubble he couldn't tell he was getting murked until the album came out and people reacted. He thought he glided on that track. Sure the beat switch part is dope as fukk from Drake, but before that?
:mjlol: