The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Joe handled that well if he woulda popped on Cesar‘s brother that fool would’ve been rolling around on the ground screaming about a lawsuit

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Say what you want about boy, but if he did that to Queenzflip, Flip would've made a movie out of that nikka
I expect him to have a lot of that energy on the next pod, either that or Joe gonna tell him to stay home

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Big Pump's excuse prob gonna be he ain't get shyt shaking cuz ole girl was there and he ain't wanna put her in danger lol.

You'd think somebody that's been shot at (where the gun jammed in front of his face), robbed and attempted robbed, jumped, ran down on by the Chef & Co, snuck up on by Cons on L&HH----eventually you just forever on high alert, no? Lol

Nicca need to start taking Trey wit him everywhere like Flip do JR so he got some body always scoping + can jump in to save him if needed like wit Flip :dead:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe didn't look bad here. Kept his composure and avoided a potential situation. Getting aggressive just opens you up to lawsuits and other BS. Joe supposed to crash out because some random guy got a phone out saying "pizza pizza" and yelling "corny ass nikka" while you're already in your car driving away.?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Shorty looks like the multiverse version of Joe’s chick in Texas lmao. Joe gonna have to send a care package to Texas to smooth things over. :russ:

Side note: nikka better stop talking crazy on the pod if he aint bout that action. shyt could’ve gone left quick.

Joes girl don’t care if he’s cheating, lets be honest. She still live in Houston for a reason, as long as joe sending those cash apps

And yeah, Joe didn’t really look “shook” or whatever in this video the brother did. If he really wanted smoke he wouldn’t have stood outside in the cold cat calling him

I’m more interested in seeing the inevitable confrontation between envy and joe

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Today on Gil's Arena they asked the hosts "What was your biggest regret purchase wise, during your career".

One of Brandon Jennings regrets was "Having homies living house that do nothing. Having guys around you that are older that bring no value is a big regret". I bet you one of them was Mal :mjlol:
😂😂😂😂😂