The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
They be cooking Mel, rightfully so.

There’s always a VALID reason why a good looking woman is single and childless at 46 years old.

Simp free zone over here :manny:
This sounds like the logic of somebody that got turned down alot, and now they drag any woman single over a certain age. :patrice:

Saying you not a simp is lowkey simp behavior

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
This sounds like the logic of somebody that got turned down alot, and now they drag any woman single over a certain age. :patrice:

Saying you not a simp is lowkey simp behavior
Check my posting history :dahell:

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like imma have to subscribe to Patreon can't find a link at all :snoop: worst part is I only listen to the audio

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
He don’t listen to New rap and don’t like sports. He’s also an anime guy. He’s an Arcadium and The Film Room guy. You know black people aren’t monolithic right?
Then he should stfu like Mel does when she don’t know shyt lol.

He always ask for a deep dive explanation on every topic.

This his job, I’m a big fan of flip, but it’s his job to have some knowledge. Ish does listen to new age rap and use to be clueless to all the trendy social media’s shyt. He’s gotten way better and he’s almost 50.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

This his job, I’m a big fan of flip, but it’s his job to have some knowledge. Ish does listen to new age rap and use to be clueless to all the trendy social media’s shyt. He’s gotten way better and he’s almost 50.
Tbf 75% of new music is trash. Especially the r&b they play at the end of sleepers :mjlol:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ice is a moron

Said the person who made the original act bad is wrong for going to IG to show proof shoulda done it like the Gaye family :mjlol:

Mel was like you know lawyers cost a ton of money right?

This clown is 40. Lack basic common sense brehs

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
It was like Melyssa was missing the point the guys were tryna make on purpose with her Rockefeller Center convo.

You looked approachable, so dude approached. You and your girls of course wasnt alone in a place like that in the most literal sense. NONE of you had a man present in yall group.

You wasnt feeling him, he eventually took the hint and started talking to other women….and she was upset about that too :gucci:

“What does that say about your profile?”

:laff:

Checkmate

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Facts. It’s that simple