The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
if they were 40 but were single mothers, nikkas would criticize that too. it wouldn't be well at least she's a mom
Nikka ive come to the realization that if a woman has good p*ssy but she a single mother? Im not gonna blame the nikka for leavin off rip. Thats something Ive had to learn the hard way :francis:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You think Dicaprio undercover gay?
I dont agree with it............but they saying he sleeping with the nikka that be with him all the time. So yea, some ppl do. :manny:
I forget the nikka name but he is a lesser known actor and he be with Leo seemingly 24/7 even when he with the young models on vacation. Could be shyt flinging because a bunch of women dont like him "preying" on young consenting adult women :mjlol:

Edit: Lukas Haas is the actor name.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
if he's fukkin heaux and getting money? your logic is flawed asf
I was talking about Melissa ford. She’s 46 with no kids and can’t find a significant relationship, despite looking for it and being on the market.

I said there’s a valid reason for it when someone falls into that old childless relationship category.

If I see a man that’s 46, childless and can’t get or keep a relationship, especially at his age, then yes I would think he has issues with women and it would also be VALID.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
nikkas acting like they don’t call Aaron Rodgers, who is childless and can’t keep a relationship, an undercover gay and a weirdo.

I knew the simps would be out @Kidd Dibiase

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikkas acting like they don’t call Aaron Rodgers, who is childless and can’t keep a relationship, an undercover gay and a weirdo.

I knew the simps would be out @Kidd Dibiase
That is NOT why Aaron Rodgers gets called Gay :dead:

People been shytting on his bytch ass since he got in the league :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I dont agree with it............but they saying he sleeping with the nikka that be with him all the time. So yea, some ppl do. :manny:
I forget the nikka name but he is a lesser known actor and he be with Leo seemingly 24/7 even when he with the young models on vacation. Could be shyt flinging because a bunch of women dont like him "preying" on young consenting adult women :mjlol:

Edit: Lukas Haas is the actor name.
Never heard that in my life and have no idea who Lukas Haas is

Every time I’ve seen him he got a new bad 19-24 with him. :manny:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Also, ever since Maino & Jimmy came thru, these niccas abuse ⏸️ way too much.