The Official James Webb Space Telescope Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Smmfh, I can’t even imagine where we’d be as a species if resources were spent on Space tech/exploration instead of pointless wars and military industries. While I understand that both industries are becoming increasingly closer it stands to chance that real aggressive R&D towards all things Space would solve a lot of problems on Earth.

Hundreds of years from now, we could fully repair the damage done to Earth, turn the Moon into a legit human colony and used as a transit point to places like terraformed Mars for asteroid mining or terraformed Venus for mass agriculture. Human beings are such intelligent dumbasses. :francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Very important event for us as a species.

For some time, I think the significant discoveries will be in regards to qualities of our solar system that we didn't know about or couldn't confirm.

As a species I don't believe we're evolved enough yet to accept the reality that we're a mere microcosm of life in this existence. That ignorance will keep us and other life from making contact.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Very important event for us as a species.

For some time, I think the significant discoveries will be in regards to qualities of our solar system that we didn't know about or couldn't confirm.

As a species I don't believe we're evolved enough yet to accept the reality that we're a mere microcosm of life in this existence. That ignorance will keep us and other life from making contact.
:mjlol:

Maybe I need more faith in the unseen breh:troll:

killacal

Banned
Daps
i think we have to discover life on other planets... the universe is just too big to not have formed life somewhere else and if this telescope is as powerful as they and there are no malfunctions then i truly expect some life to be found over the next 5 - 10 years...

when is the launch date....?
:aicmon:no peer reviewed papers this time huh

No sources

No articles

No links

Just I think:leon: hl turning into the locker room:scusthov: