LOOK AT THIS SHT :damn:

FXecm6vXwAMPhoc

my new desktop background :ohlawd:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Off note, aliens probably laughing they ass off at us over some pics that are like 8-bit status to them :mjlol:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
shyt is amazing and frightening at the same damn time. We really are just tiny specs in this universe. Makes you think how irrelevant your existence is. We aint shyt
I actually appreciate our existence the more I learn and get my mind blown by the universe, how we understand that it "works", and how old and vast it is.

Something about being able to be conscious about all of it and how hard it is for that to happen at this point in time in our tiny system makes me appreciate it. I have no doubt that there's other forms of living beings and consciousness that we don't even understand out there. We might never get to find out about them but the sole fact we can even theorize about it, when there's some much nothingness around us is kinda :obama:

It's not that we ain't shyt, we are tiny/irrelevant shyt but we still are, and that's fine with me because it ain't as easy as it sounds (at least in this point in time).