88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Charged with carrying out the terrorist attacks that resulted in the killing of at least 43 Americans

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Charged with carrying out the terrorist attacks that resulted in the killing of at least 43 Americans
:mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Best case scenario is that Israelis continue protests and cripple the country just long enough for Palestinians to launch a proper secular revolution in the West Bank and Gaza to eliminate Zionism for good and build a better nation for all from the remains.

I’ve seen people mention that the works of Frantz Fanon don’t apply here but they absolutely do.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Beyond parody

Best case scenario is that Israelis continue protests and cripple the country just long enough for Palestinians to launch a proper secular revolution in the West Bank and Gaza to eliminate Zionism for good and build a better nation for all from the remains.

I’ve seen people mention that the works of Frantz Fanon don’t apply here but they absolutely do.
I don’t think that’s ever going to happen.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Too beaten down and no support from the rest of the world.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Beyond parody

I don’t think that’s ever going to happen.

Too beaten down and no support from the rest of the world.

Yeah, it’s honestly really frustrating to see. This is the ugliest geopolitical bullying I’ve ever seen this shyt is downright sick.

I just hate seeing shyt like this. I’d love nothing more than to see them punch them back really fukkin hard.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah, it’s honestly really frustrating to see. This is the ugliest geopolitical bullying I’ve ever seen this shyt is downright sick.

I just hate seeing shyt like this. I’d love nothing more than to see them punch them back really fukkin hard.
It’s horrific

”Never again” after the Holocaust to not letting people apply for asylum and supporting genocides.