King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
So you believe there are people on here who don’t care about Palestinian civilians particularly children and believe Netanyahu.

You are a barking mad bozo
There's a whole contingent of you fukking gutless rubes who have been parroting Netanyahu's obvious lies about Hamas being the primary obstacle to peace and giving Israel the same bullshyt cover the Biden Administration has been giving them since the start of this abomination. Every time Israel massacres another score of Palestinians y'all immediately pivot to Hamas Hamas Hamas. Your entire schtick in this thread for the past year is posting Apple News links to useless ass articles framing the conflict in Israel's best light. I even asked you yesterday what you think about the IDF murdering a 6 year old Palestinian girl and the paramedics who came to rescue her and you went radio silent. So yeah, I don't believe you care about Palestinian civilians and children at all. Dumbass.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Hamas has basically admitted they killed them recently. See Abu Obeida statement today.
Is this the only scenario in which the IDF should be believed? There are so many news sources all over the places I just want to make sure I’m getting the truth.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Weren't you just in here talking about how Bibi refused the Biden deal that Hamas accepted?
Bibi is playing politics. He will hedge his bets and only take a deal after the election.
He most certainly believes Trump gets him a favorable deal.