Payday23

Superstar
Daps
people keep saying they don't support Hamas but will do and say anything under the stars to empower them

something about that doesn't sit well with me
No one here supports Hamas. The fact that you clowns equate supporting a people who wish to be free from an apartheid and systemic ethnic cleansing shows how disgusting you are as a person..you're no different than maga in that regard. You'd support SA apartheid if it happened today imo no doubt

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No one here supports Hamas. The fact that you clowns equate supporting a people who wish to be free from an apartheid and systemic ethnic cleansing shows how disgusting you are as a person..you're no different than maga in that regard. You'd support SA apartheid if it happened today imo no doubt
Shut the fukk up. You can’t even have this conversation with your own family.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Bro, I wish we had John Kerry right now as Secretary of State.

Blinken is terrible!!!
I thought we wanted Blinken to publicly force their hand and change tone?

Anyway, it’s clear Bibi wants to keep this going in to try and get Trump in office. Too much synergy between their messages to believe otherwise.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Bro, I wish we had John Kerry right now as Secretary of State.

Blinken is terrible!!!

Why would I listen to Zionist Likud officials who want Trump to win, Bro?

Lmk or at least make it make sense

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Then stop trying to legitimize Hamas. Hamas can't exist anymore. Israel refuses to live under the constant threat of being wiped out. Time to accept that and move forwards.
No one is legitimizing Hamas. Israel isn't under constant threat to being wiped out. If they let the Palestinians exist they wouldn't have the problems they gave. Fukking pathetic.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Then stop trying to legitimize Hamas. Hamas can't exist anymore. Israel refuses to live under the constant threat of being wiped out. Time to accept that and move forwards.
No one is legitimizing Hamas. Israel isn't under constant threat to being wiped out. If they let the Palestinians exist they wouldn't have the problems they have.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No one is legitimizing Hamas. Israel isn't under constant threat to being wiped out. If they let the Palestinians exist they wouldn't have the problems they gave. Fukking pathetic.
They are under constant thread for terror attacks. And for that reason they have the right to rid their country of terrorists as well as deter regional partners...

Do you think Tennessee makes America worse?