Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While bending over the desk for Russia

He’d tell NATO to stop fukking with Russia and Putin would pull out of Ukraine given an assurance that NATO would stop moving East.

You know, actually keep the word that we gave Russia back in the day and stop acting like duplicitous imperialists.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
He’d tell NATO to stop fukking with Russia and Putin would pull out of Ukraine given an assurance that NATO would stop moving East.

You know, actually keep the word that we gave Russia back in the day and stop acting like duplicitous imperialists.
No he’ll allow Russia to do whatever it wants. If you think Putin will stop at Ukraine with a neutered NATO/US then I have beach front property in Kansas to sell you.

Believe Russia propaganda brehs.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

This is only bad when the Russians and Chinese do it:
None of the groups identified in this story’s reporting have registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (Fara). This law requires groups receiving funds or direction from foreign countries to provide public disclosures to the US Department of Justice.

“There’s a built-in assumption that there’s nothing at all weird about viewing the US as sort of an open field for Israel to operate in, that there are no limitations,” said Lara Friedman, president of the Foundation for Middle East Peace.

Congress has moved forward with similar IHRA legislation. Last month, the House passed legislation that encodes the IHRA definition of antisemitism into Department of Education standards. If passed by the Senate and signed into law, the bill will allow the federal government to cut funding to institutions of higher learning or initiate civil rights violations for universities that allow certain criticisms of Israel.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

How does the NY Post have a more accurate headline than CNN. :dead:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Israelis have been using synagogues to hide real estate events where they sell off Palestinian land. These sales are deemed illegal by international and domestic laws. There were protests against these events when they happened in March and when they were held in Canada. The events were protested again over the weekend at the Adas Torah Synagogue. Biden, several other Dem officials, and the media are now lying by claiming the protesters were there to intimidate congregants when no religious services were being held at the time. Videos also show pro-Israel counter-protesters beating the protesters while the cops stood by.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines