Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idiot Hamas keeps provoking. I guess Israel is supposed to play baby hands and do nothing, but if they didn't have Iron Dome a lot of Israeli citizens would be dust.....just like Palestinians. They both are guilty of indiscriminately targeting noncombatants, but Israel hits far more.
Never thought I’d see a Zionist Kendrick Lamar fan :bryan: you all types of confused

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't think this conflict shares that many similarities

Hamas and it's allies don't want peace, they want the erasure of the Jewish state and its people

yeah, I don't see that happening here, odd to even bring it up...
Hamas leadership is hopefully going to be tried in the ICJ so we aren’t talking about them as a future part of this.

Hamas like the IRA have a political and military wing.

Irish still don’t like being apart of the UK but that people were tired of the violence and the IRA wasn’t going to wiped out by the British military.

Palestinians aren’t going anywhere they will still be part of the region. But everyone is tired of this violence.

It doesn’t need to match up exactly. The similarities it does shares give us a possibility of how to reach an agreement.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
there’s a fundamental flaw with this logic.

One it’s ahistorical.

Two they’re still a part of the UK.

Three Gazans have no comeback arc nor the ability to force a stalemate.
Unless Israel is going to commit to a full Nazi genocide, I hate be the bearer of bad news but the Palestinians aren’t going anywhere. They will still be apart of the country whether it’s two as neighbors or one as citizens. Israel hasn’t been able to remove them in 60 plus years, a 9 month bombardment ain’t going to get it either.

Israel is in its own stalemate. They aren’t going to end Hamas with violence. This has been know man since this started by Israel itself. Terrorism ideology isn’t just something that can be beaten by military weapons.

The ordinary citizens hurt by the conflict and international pressure is what brought about the end

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm neither of those things. What they're doing to Palestinians is fukked up, but they are provoking each other
You haven’t noticed?

You aren’t allowed to acknowledge Pakistan’s part in this otherwise you are a zionist scum bag who supports baby death.

Just like you can’t aknowledge Drake’s side of the beef without being a raging drake stan who supports pedophilia.

Once the internet picks sides, any kind of reasonable discourse is out the window. Pick your side and argue it to the death :ufdup:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Unless Israel is going to commit to a full Nazi genocide, I hate be the bearer of bad news but the Palestinians aren’t going anywhere. They will still be apart of the country whether it’s two as neighbors or one as citizens. Israel hasn’t been able to remove them in 60 plus years, a 9 month bombardment ain’t going to get it either.
They aren’t fighting to be a recognized part of Israel. Remember, this conversation began about Hamas’s negotiation tactics.

Israel is in its own stalemate. They aren’t going to end Hamas with violence. This has been know man since this started by Israel itself. Terrorism ideology isn’t just something that can be beaten by military weapons.
Hamas is nothing without Iran funding, Qatari funding, and Israeli funding.

I find it odd to hear folks call it a stalemate while also calling it a genocide and ethnic cleansing. It can’t be all 3.

The ordinary citizens hurt by the conflict and international pressure is what brought about the end
Not even the Arab nations in the region care. No one is jumping off the porch to support the Muslim brotherhood offshoot.

Hamas have been Terrible leaders and the people they were elected to represent who they then went full fascist and canceled all elections are now suffering exponentially as a result.

Them nikkas going through it. At every turn the hopeful folks have been harping on how it’s about to be different:

The houthis
The blockade
The Arab summit
South africa
icc
Icj
College protests
The election
Trump lol

They’re fukked. Time to accept the L

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Israel isn't going to stop until Hamas is stopped.

Do you think continuing to launch attacks against Israel makes that a more or less likely outcome?
More bad hasbara?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Idiot Hamas keeps provoking. I guess Israel is supposed to play baby hands and do nothing, but if they didn't have Iron Dome a lot of Israeli citizens would be dust.....just like Pa.lestinians. They both are guilty of indiscriminately targeting noncombatants, but Israel hits far more
A good sign that you're saying some dumb shyt is 88m3 and Pressure dapping your post.