Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hamas still hasn't released the hostages so I think we're looking at a few years tbh
Tik tok convinced people this was the single most important issue.

Then convinced liberals that other liberals aren’t beneficial to them because they won’t focus on this singular issue.

Now they’re convincing black voters that maybe Arabs aren’t the ally they thought.

The whole process is a multilayered influence campaign to convince black and young liberal voters that they have nothing of value to gain by doing their duty.

I work in this field and it’s beautiful seeing that it’s easier to convince the most educated people via an algorithm faster than you can ignorant people because smart people pride themselves on ingesting more information. And in this case you just feed them more bad information because they seek it.

But this influence campaign only work if you can create a martyr.

RFK failed, but it appears Cornel west trends better.

Algorithmically because he appears more pro black than he is and more antiestablishment than he is.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I work in this field and it’s beautiful seeing that it’s easier to convince the most educated people via an algorithm faster than you can ignorant people because smart people pride themselves on ingesting more information. And in this case you just feed them more bad information because they seek it.

Oh no, this damn bad information and these terrible, nefarious, influence campaigns! If only we had a way to keep educated people from knowing about the genocide. We just need to suppress the bad information, and then these mischievous, manipulative influence campaigns won't be able to trick our voters!

tyler-the-creator-tyler.gif

Do you guys even hear yourselves. :snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Then convinced liberals that other liberals aren’t beneficial to them because they won’t focus on this singular issue.

Now they’re convincing black voters that maybe Arabs aren’t the ally they thought.

The whole process is a multilayered influence campaign to convince black and young liberal voters that they have nothing of value to gain by doing their duty.

Algorithmically because he appears more pro black than he is and more antiestablishment than he is.
This is an unhinged post.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Come on breh :unimpressed:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Come on breh :unimpressed:
He exposed two things

He definitely is trying to work in politics because he wants to be a ghou.

He also would rather the government‘s psyop campaign works versus what people are seeing on the ground.

I tell you all there are people who are not for the people above whatever their personal goals are. He is one of them.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is a wild hot take because I'm inclined to say no socio-economic group of blacks sees Arabs as allies.
No, the poster above who quoted me and a few others specifically told me that Arabs were our allies during BLM protests and it’s one of the dumbest TikTok lines I’ve seen.

Even to the point of shifting the term black and brown coalition to mean Arabs :pachaha:

Are we going to conveniently pretend that this thread hasn’t been littered with posts invoking milk, Malcom x, Mandela, slavery, George Floyd, etc as to reasons why black Americans should be invested in this above their own interests?

Nm

Last edited:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

:patrice:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Idiot Hamas keeps provoking. I guess Israel is supposed to play baby hands and do nothing, but if they didn't have Iron Dome a lot of Israeli citizens would be dust.....just like Palestinians. They both are guilty of indiscriminately targeting noncombatants, but Israel hits far more.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Idiot Hamas keeps provoking. I guess Israel is supposed to play baby hands and do nothing, but if they didn't have Iron Dome a lot of Israeli citizens would be dust.....just like Palestinians. They both are guilty of indiscriminately targeting noncombatants, but Israel hits far more.
It's called not being a defeated people...