WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

voiture

Superstar
Daps
kinda wish we’d just tip Iran over at this point. They really seem like they don’t REALLY want that smoke when its time to get to it … :sas2:
No Iranian is dying for those murdering dictators masquerading as rulers. They have no legitimacy....the Iranians themselves will topple this government if there is an opening. Such as a hot war.
Rip to Mahsa Amini

that guy

Superstar
Daps
When the price of gas hits $5, it’s a wrap for him. All because he couldn't put a leash on a genocidal maniac and criminal PM.

If he does lose because of Net and Yahoo, it will be poetical.
Let’s be clear, Joe Biden has been a white supremacist and a Zionist for decades. If and when he loses, it won’t be because of Netanyahu. It will be because of his own personally held beliefs. He and yahoo are the same person ideologically.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No Iranian is dying for those murdering dictators masquerading as rulers. They have no legitimacy....the Iranians themselves will topple this government if there is an opening. Such as a hot war.
Rip to Mahsa Amini

When I was a little kid I used to think Iran was just sticking up for themselves but as I got older I realized I was wrong and that the Iranian government is a tyrannical theocracy that only cares about power and violates the human rights of its own citizens just as aggressively and brutally as it deals with its neighbors and world at large.

After they killed Masha Amini they went on to murder and maim more girls just for being girls. I'd even heard there were cases of acid throwing and poisoning school girls. Shia Taliban.

:smh:

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just use the ignore function or scroll past a post you don't like. Not everything needs a response.

this is some pro Trump/Russia, covid denial account FYI

This. Everyday the propaganda about Ukrainian citizens arming themselves and fighting back, giving Russian soliders food that’s laced with poison, ambushing Russian convoys, etc etc but when the Russian soliders start giving them that work it a war crime?

Bro you literally contradict yourself. You just admitted people are reluctant to wear masks NOW after over 100000 deaths yet when I say trump is not the only one responsible I’m downplaying and deflecting?? I have patients in a clinic that think covid is a hoax in the same clinic I had 6 positive cases. Why would you wait until cases arrive to take standard precautions like wearing a 99 cent mask? Does that make sense?? He said that in mid February. Congress and trump were briefed in January. They ALL downplayed it.

I never said Ebola was meant to depopulate Africa. I said Ebola is genetically modified Marburg. Africans had NO history of hemorragic fever before Ebola. Marburg is being experimented with in Germany where they had outbreaks and then they move to clinical trials and the rest is classified. Then you have a outbreak in a remote village in Africa. How convienent.

I’m not a cac dumbass I’m black and more successful than you.

Remember most black people that vote democrat are voting out of emotion, not reason

Here’s when people get called trump supporters. In your own word trump “promotes” racism but you haven’t said specifically what legislation he’s passed specifically purposed to harm black people. He promotes racism but so has literally every president before him. Joe Biden is in office now has been in office for 30+ years and has WRITTEN laws and PASSED laws that are designed to specifically harm black people yet you have no problem with that? He was in bed some of the worst racist like strom Thurman. But the laws he’s used to destroy an entire generation of black men doesn’t matter because he was Obamas vp? Sometimes I think you posters are just to young to understand some of the ramifications of joe Biden’s policies or you’re just ignorant.

:dead:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Rip to Mahsa Amini

War tends to rally (or better silence) people, even dissidents. It is likely this would shore them up short-term. If they lose though, they are toast.

Also the young educated urbanites that hate the mullahs are counterbalanced by rural conservative types like in other countries. If everyone wanted a revolution in Iran it would have already gone down.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
If everyone wanted a revolution in Iran it would have already gone down.

Wrong..they use brute force to crack down on any form of protests. When the Israeli bombs are dropping in Tehran they will lose that leverage. Especially if Israel makes it clear they are there to take out the mullahs. If you think Libyan rebels shoving things up Gaddafi's ass was bad, wait till F-35 fighter jets start bombing the Mullahs and they begin to run for their lives.

The Iranians will take out decades of oppression on those sons of bytches.

The mullahs lined up anyone who was caught leading protests when Masha Amini was murdered and executed almost all of them.

These are the ones we know of...the mullahs are so done if a war breaks out.

#FreeIran #RIPMahsaAmini