88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Deplorable stuff in that interview, if you were to pull the quotes and post them it would be impossible to tell if Kushner or @88m3 said it.

Yeah, that isn't what I've advocated. No wonder people tune out this conflict.

:camby:

Why don't you send a letter to MBS

:mjlol:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If The Zionist AIPAC lobby loses the left wing it will be a devastating blow for their influence.

If they are permanently attached to the right wing they lose their "victim" status.
You aint wrong. The switch up on Biden and Schumer is wild.

I think they looking at Joe like he a free agent in a couple months, and they wanna lock in Trump's allegiance for the next 4 years.:jbhmm:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If The Zionist AIPAC lobby loses the left wing it will be a devastating blow for their influence.

If they are permanently attached to the right wing they lose their "victim" status.

You aint wrong. The switch up on Biden and Schumer is wild.

I think they looking at Joe like he a free agent in a couple months, and they wanna lock in Trump's allegiance for the next 4 years.:jbhmm:

Biden and Schumer have a combined 104 years experience in government, most of which were at the highest levels, and all of which were as staunch political and personal allies to Israel and its leaders.

Are they annoyed with Bibi and do they think he’s somewhat of an a$$hole who prioritizes his own personal interest above all? Probably.

Will they ever jeopardize the relationship the mainstream Democratic party’s relationship with Israel focused interest groups? Not a chance.

This is pure politics.

This public fighting helps Biden and Dems in congress by releasing some of the pressure from the left to deal more forcefully with Bibi/Israel. Denying Bibi an opportunity to speak only with Dems also helps them bc they get to argue to groups like AIPAC that they want to make sure US Israeli relations are always bipartisan (which is a very big deal to them).

Bibi doesn’t care because he’s still getting what’s important (military aid), and he looks tough by defying the world.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Biden and Schumer have a combined 104 years experience in government, most of which were at the highest levels, and all of which were as staunch political and personal allies to Israel and its leaders.

Are they annoyed with Bibi and do they think he’s somewhat of an a$$hole who prioritizes his own personal interest above all? Probably.

Will they ever jeopardize the relationship the mainstream Democratic party’s relationship with Israel focused interest groups? Not a chance.

This is pure politics.

This public fighting helps Biden and Dems in congress by releasing some of the pressure from the left to deal more forcefully with Bibi/Israel. Denying Bibi an opportunity to speak only with Dems also helps them bc they get to argue to groups like AIPAC that they want to make sure US Israeli relations are always bipartisan (which is a very big deal to them).

Bibi doesn’t care because he’s still getting what’s important (military aid), and he looks tough by defying the world.

That's what I'm saying, if the Zionist push too hard and leave Biden with no alternative but to harshly push back against Israel Trump and the right will try to seize on that and make supporting Israel a right wing issue. That is bad for Zionist and AIPAC going forward if this becomes a partisan issue.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I'm saying, if the Zionist push too hard and leave Biden with no alternative but to harshly push back against Israel Trump and the right will try to seize on that and make supporting Israel a right wing issue. That is bad for Zionist and AIPAC going forward if this becomes a partisan issue.

My point is that this is for public purposes. There is no "push too hard" or "push back" because Biden has already signaled to Bibi that he's not going to use the only leverage that would change Israeli military policy.

The Israelis have already publicly suggested/hinted/promised that they're going to try and keep as much of Gaza territory, that they want to make it difficult if not impossible for people who have been forced out to return, that they're not going to take orders or even suggestions from anyone etc.

The Palestinian issue is just not important enough for Biden to jeopardize the relationship with Israel. It's not like Arabs are going to be 20% of the electorate. Biden won Michigan by 150K votes in 2020, there aren't enough Arab voters to offset numbers that large. They might not vote for Biden but they're not going to vote for trump.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My point is that this is for public purposes. There is no "push too hard" or "push back" because Biden has already signaled to Bibi that he's not going to use the only leverage that would change Israeli military policy.

The Israelis have already publicly suggested/hinted/promised that they're going to try and keep as much of Gaza territory, that they want to make it difficult if not impossible for people who have been forced out to return, that they're not going to take orders or even suggestions from anyone etc.

The Palestinian issue is just not important enough for Biden to jeopardize the relationship with Israel. It's not like Arabs are going to be 20% of the electorate. Biden won Michigan by 150K votes in 2020, there aren't enough Arab voters to offset numbers that large. They might not vote for Biden but they're not going to vote for trump.

I see what you are saying but I think that the voters will ultimately push Biden to act. He will lose Georgia because of black voter apathy. He can’t afford to lose Michigan.