AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's crazy to me that they don't know how weak this makes Biden look.

Talk about how 'frustrated' you are with Net on Yahoo while he punks you on the world stage and bombs brown kids, and you give him money to do it. :scust:

And even though Trump would be even more deferential to Israel, it leads to a massive opening for him to go, "I love Bibi, but if I told him to stop he'd stop :ufdup:"

Daps

Talk about how 'frustrated' you are with Net on Yahoo while he punks you on the world stage and bombs brown kids, and you give him money to do it. :scust:

And even though Trump would be even more deferential to Israel, it leads to a massive opening for him to go, "I love Bibi, but if I told him to stop he'd stop :ufdup:"
It only makes him look weak if you're still foolish enough to believe he doesn't support the genocide...WHICH HE ABSOLUTELY DOES

• Dap
Reactions: NZA
Daps
Just another article showing how monstrous the Israeli government is, but people will continue to paint them as just defending themselves and not doing genocide

The United Nations said that the transfer was carried out with the approval of Israeli authorities — a decision that has sparked anger among hardliners inside the Israeli government. The far-right national security minister Itamar Ben-Gvir called the transfer one in a series of "fake 'humane measures,'" saying "the citizens of Israel continue to pay the price." Meanwhile, in a post on X (formerly Twitter), finance minister Bezalel Smotrich demanded to know who gave the "immoral order" while the children of Israelis are held hostage.

Ben-Gvir dying tomorrow would instantly make the planet a better place. Dude is a straight up nazi

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

i think biden is banking on most of his voters being gullible enough to go for this. we've even seen people in this thread saying "any little bit helps". most people play checkers, not chess.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Bernie should run as an independent and just let loose a full scale counter israeli nuclear assault campaign

He wouldn't win, but it'd leave a crater