88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Saying I oppose the actions of a fascist Israeli government isn’t a broad brush. In fact that’s about as targeted of a statement you can possibly make.

I’m honestly not sure how you make it through the day without accidentally killing yourself being this fukking stupid
Great job. Then say the Israeli government specifically stop generalizing all Israelis and Jews as Nazis you fukking joke

This is what progress looks like! You're starting to get it. slow clap

Daps
Great job. Then say the Israeli government specifically stop generalizing all Israelis and Jews as Nazis you fukking joke

This is what progress looks like!
You really can’t read and that’s kind of sad :mjlol:

You keep saying this as if you can speak that statement in existence when it never actually happened and people who are actually capable of reading my posts know that

Just bad faith garbage.

Daps
go edit your posts now
:thumbsup:
I’m not in here justifying genocide ethnicity cleansing, you are.

I’m on the right side of history. I’m not ashamed of my beliefs that child murder/genocide and ethnic cleansing shouldn’t be apart of the Israelis government military doctrine or any government’s military doctrine for that matter

Nor will apologize for rightfully calling the Israeli government fascist and the IDF modern day brown shirts

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How am I justifying genocide against children? I've said civilians should be evacuated numerous times. Hamas should also stop hiding behind it's civilian population but of course they wont.

That's not even the case and you know it. Every attack that happens against Israel is quickly ignored and ridiculed because many feel it's justified and I will point it out. I don't think Israel or anyone has carte blanche to commit atrocities but the expectation that Israel should sit on its hands indefinitely isn't grounded in reality and we're seeing that play out unfortunately.

more than anything I want to a scenario where the cycle of violence ends for good
Let’s say this is the case; instead of being calculated, strategic, and judicious in their approach in eliminating terrorists (which we give them billions of dollars to do), it’s perfectly fine to just blow up women and children?

I can just about guarantee they know where not to bomb as to not kill the hostages, but somehow they can’t figure out how not to kill thousands of innocent people that aren’t on their side. Funny how that works.

Daps
Let’s say this is the case; instead of being calculated, strategic, and judicious in their approach in eliminating terrorists (which we give them billions of dollars to do), it’s perfectly fine to just blow up women and children?

I can just about guarantee they know where not to bomb as to not kill the hostages, but somehow they can’t figure out how not to kill thousands of innocent people that aren’t on their side. Funny how that works.
Not to mention all those journalists who just happened to find themselves on the end of targeted attacks by the Israeli military. I’m sure that was all just a big accident despite them claiming they have the most accurate weaponry on the planet.

ALL JUST ONE BIG COINCIDENCE

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
“IM NOT JUSTIFYING GENOCIDE”

*Immediately starts justifying genocide in the follow up sentences*

:heh:
person x: they need to do something about all this crime in my neighborhood.
@88m3 : you shouldn't live in a high crime area then.
person x: so you're making excuses for the criminals and the supposed crime stoppers now?
@88m3: all i'm saying is if you don't want the crime to affect you don't choose to live where the criminals target.
person x: :dahell:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You need to stop making sense before I neg you.....

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I think in a perfect scenario no civilians die but that isn't war usually... particularly not an urban war where an outsized population are children and militants are firing from apartment blocks, schools, and hospitals.

Israel has killed hostages at a pretty decent clip from what I've read, war isn't neat, and I don't think it matters how much technology Israel allegedly has.
Movies and video games have really given us a false narrative of what is possible. I'm sure I could dream up some scenario in my head where Israel doesn't use airstrikes or artillery and clears buildings and tunnels with troops but the death toll could potentially be even higher than it is now.

Daps
I think in a perfect scenario no civilians die but that isn't war usually... particularly not an urban war where an outsized population are children and militants are firing from apartment blocks, schools, and hospitals.

Israel has killed hostages at a pretty decent clip from what I've read, war isn't neat, and I don't think it matters how much technology Israel allegedly has.
Movies and video games have really given us a false narrative of what is possible. I'm sure I could dream up some scenario in my head where Israel doesn't use airstrikes or artillery and clears buildings and tunnels with troops but the death toll could potentially be even higher than it is now.
Still justifying genocide :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
person x: so you're making excuses for the criminals and the supposed crime stoppers now?
@88m3: all i'm saying is if you don't want the crime to affect you don't choose to live where the criminals target.
Rape survivor: “I was raped last night by my boyfriend!”
@88m3: “women are more likely to be raped someone they know.”
Survivor: “are you blaming me?”
@88m3: “No, I am just saying you should choose a better boyfriend. :ufdup:
Survivor: :wtf:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

this is a really bad analogy

I blame mental health, access to weapons, poverty, and a police force that no longer bothers doing their job.

Can't find any of that nuance in this conversation from the Hamas is freedom side

:manny:

Is there crime in whatever middling city you live in?

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Guess it's back to trolling to stifle any kind of meaningful conversation by the hl allstars

Have a happy and healthy Ramadan