that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, massacring civilians isn't self-defense

enjoy whatever watchlist you're on loser

"foreign invaders" lmao you fukking bigoted clown
Civilians don’t live in illegal settlements designed to steal land from natives.

I already told you that you’re retarded. Your posts are nothing but Israeli trolling and IDF dikksucking. I don’t take you seriously :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
killing invaders is self defense, not terrorism.

“Don’t pull the tigers tail if you don’t want to get mauled” looks like we got another IDF solider in the thread :mjlol:

Please tell us what countries have gained independence from European colonialism without using violence
Pretty much. Shoot, a lot of those nations used terrorism.

The Israelis used terrorism to force a nation.

The stateless have to use terrorism to fight the oppressors since they don’t have an actual army.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much. Shoot, a lot of those nations used terrorism.

The Israelis used terrorism to force a nation.

The stateless have to use terrorism to fight the oppressors since they don’t have an actual army.
They concept of Hamas being labeled terrorists is laughable. White Jewish zionists are by far the most dangerous sociopaths on the planet. They are the combination of religious extremism and white racism. It’s like combining hitler with David duke. Anyone who kills people with this ideology is a hero, not a terrorist.

Caucasians have always had derogatory terms for people who resisted their barbaric systems of oppression. These are the same people who said runaway slaves had “drapetomania”

If you repel white colonist settlers now you’re a terrorist :mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Civilians don’t live in illegal settlements designed to steal land from natives.

they didn't kill civilians living in "illegal settlements" even, not that it would somehow justify killing a thousand plus civilians

most of the civilians that were murdered were unarmed defenseless kids cowering for their lives at a concert venue, watch some of the videos of the scene and look at the pictures. It's a bunch of young women shot to pieces. Great pr victory that

you're not helping the Palestinian cause with your rhetoric

You guys love to rattle on about Nazi Jews but you guys are espousing shyt right out of Mein Kampf, blood and soil and all

blocked

edit: so apparently this is an altr right alias that supported Trump and doesn't believe in covid. Very classy

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The ANC was labelled as a terrorist organisation.
I mean, they actually were.

I believe during the decade or so when they did bombings, only a fraction of their casualties were military/police. ANC did bomb restaurants, supermarkets, bars and malls though the motive was that they were too apartheid-friendly but it was still civilian infrastructures.

Myself, I'm "fine" with Hamas bombing/shooting police, military or settlers (who are a militia) because it's armed force vs armed force. So that's not terrorism per se in an open conflict, it's partisan activity IMO. But when they target civilians then that's not acceptable.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, they actually were.

I believe during the decade or so when they did bombings, only a fraction of their casualties were military/police. ANC did bomb restaurants, supermarkets, bars and malls though the motive was that they were too apartheid-friendly but it was still civilian infrastructures.

Myself, I'm "fine" with Hamas bombing/shooting police, military or settlers (who are a militia) because it's armed force vs armed force. So that's not terrorism per se in an open conflict, it's partisan activity IMO. But when they target civilians then that's not acceptable.

Targeting civilians is never acceptable.

If Israel could be taken in good faith in their war against Hamas, that would be one thing, but we are actively being told to not believe our lying eyes as they bomb hospitals, bulldoze homes and kill and maim children and shoot civilians, all the while slapping a big Hamas label on it and telling the world to move on.

It's the height of hubris, and wicked. It needs to stop.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Targeting civilians is never acceptable.

If Israel could be taken in good faith in their war against Hamas, that would be one thing, but we are actively being told to not believe our lying eyes as they bomb hospitals, bulldoze homes and kill and maim children and shoot civilians, all the while slapping a big Hamas label on it and telling the world to move on.

It's the height of hubris, and wicked. It needs to stop.
I don't disagree at all that Israel is currently doing state terrorism :whoa:

It's obvious that Netanyahu is using the Oct 7th attacks to try to ethnically cleanse Gaza. But let's be honest, Hamas gave him the casus belli on a golden plate.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's obvious that Netanyahu is using the Oct 7th attacks to try to ethnically cleanse Gaza. But let's be honest, Hamas gave him the casus belli on a golden plate.
I feel we conflate the two, so let me be clear where I agree. I will agree Hamas gave casus belli to Israel. Israel had every justification for war.

They have no justification for the ethnic cleansing and terrorism that continues.

If we admit that Israel took the opportunity of this attack to carry out this horrible plot, it makes it even more insidious. All the "blame Hamas" arguments stop there for me.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

You can’t say “let’s be honest” then proceed to tell a historically inaccurate opinion. The fundamental idea of a Jewish state revolves around the forceful displacement of any groups of people that reside in the geographical area that they decide to create it. Saying resistance to ethnic cleansing gives a reason to commit genocide is deplorable.

Israel has been preemptively mass murdering Palestinians and attacking their Arab neighbors for years. Any person with an internet connection can easily google the illegal expansion of Israel over of Palestinians over the last 80 years. Acting like Hamas gave an inherently barbaric nation state a reason to carry out a genocidal agenda that they’ve been successfully executing for the last century is just propaganda

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I feel we conflate the two, so let me be clear where I agree. I will agree Hamas gave casus belli to Israel. Israel had every justification for war.

They have no justification for the ethnic cleansing and terrorism that continues.

If we admit that Israel took the opportunity of this attack to carry out this horrible plot, it makes it even more insidious. All the "blame Hamas" arguments stop there for me.
At this point it’s safe to say Israel didn’t take advantage of the opportunity, they created the opportunity.

Israel has one of if not thee most advanced military and intelligence agencies in the world second only to the United States and also the most advanced border control in the world. It’s impossible for Hamas to commit an attack on the scale of Oct. 7 without Israeli concession. We also know that they were fully aware of the planned attack beforehand and even killed their own citizens in an attempt to bolster the death count.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Well we're in agreement then.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You can’t say “let’s be honest” then proceed to tell a historically inaccurate opinion. The fundamental idea of a Jewish state revolves around the forceful displacement of any groups of people that reside in the geographical area that they decide to create it. Saying resistance to ethnic cleansing gives a reason to commit genocide is deplorable.

Israel has been preemptively mass murdering Palestinians and attacking their Arab neighbors for years. Any person with an internet connection can easily google the illegal expansion of Israel over of Palestinians over the last 80 years. Acting like Hamas gave an inherently barbaric nation state a reason to carry out a genocidal agenda that they’ve been successfully executing for the last century is just propaganda
There is nothing inaccurate in saying that the Oct 7th attacks gave Israel the green light to go to war ("casus belli"). That's the only thing I said in my post :dwillhuh: