Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

Hamas Summer Camps For Children And Teens In Gaza Strip Provide Weapons And Military Training In Order To Raise 'Generation That Will Liberate Palestine'

I'm not a "zionist" or a "cac" or "fakkit"

It's pretty obvious what you are though. Way to represent your cause :thumbsup:

child soldiers and child marriage

way to go @merklman

keep projecting though, you're a freethinker
You are a cac zionist fakkit and islamaphobe, we ALL know what you are :mjgrin:

You linked the UNRWA wiki site - literally no evidence of the absurd claims you've made. All I ask is concrete evidence for your points . .. but you can't produce anything- so I suggest you fukk off, you retarded paedophile supporting fakkit

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You are a cac zionist fakkit and islamaphobe, we ALL know what you are :mjgrin:

You linked the UNRWA wiki site - literally no evidence of the absurd claims you've made. All I ask is concrete evidence for your points . .. but you can't produce anything- so I suggest you fukk off, you retarded paedophile supporting fakkit

You're illiterate along with the other things pouring out of your emotions. Reported and blocked.

Hamas has previously threatened UN staff in Gaza, and militants have firebombed mixed-gender summer camps hosted by UNRWA for Palestinian children. The former UNRWA chief in Gaza, John Ging, survived two assassination attempts.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You're illiterate along with the other things pouring out of your emotions. Reported and blocked.

Hamas has previously threatened UN staff in Gaza, and militants have firebombed mixed-gender summer camps hosted by UNRWA for Palestinian children. The former UNRWA chief in Gaza, John Ging, survived two assassination attempts.

I am illiterate? I've asked your fakkit zionist racist ass for unbiased evidence for UNRWA Hamas infiltration, as the Israel BS has already been debunked.. you have no evidence you filthy lying fakkit. So, kindly go fukk yourself you pathetic paedophile :mjgrin: