LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
:picard:

13 sentenced to death for homosexuality in Yemen: source
February 6, 2024
The sentences were handed down in Ibb, a province controlled by the Huthis

A Huthi-run court in Yemen has sentenced 13 people to public execution on homosexuality charges, a judicial source said Tuesday, as human rights groups decried a rise in abuses by the Iran-backed rebels.

The sentences were handed down in Ibb, a province controlled by the Huthis whose attacks on Red Sea shipping since November have prompted retaliatory strikes by the United States and Britain.

Three others were jailed on similar charges, according to the judicial source, who spoke to AFP on condition of anonymity because he is not authorised to speak to the press.

Another 35 people have been detained by Huthis in Ibb province on homosexuality charges, the source said.

Videos shared with AFP, which could not be independently verified, showed a judge in a court reading out the death sentences on Sunday.

It was not immediately clear when the executions were due be carried out. The sentences are open to appeal.

Death sentences are not always carried out by the Huthis, who control Yemen's most populated areas and have been engaged in a long-running war with a Saudi-led coalition.

A 2022 report by the Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor said the Huthis have sentenced 350 people to death since seizing the capital in 2014, and have executed 11 of them.

NGOs say rights abuses have increased since the Huthis started their harassment of Red Sea shipping, avowedly in protest at the Israel-Hamas war.

"The Huthis are ramping up their abuses at home while the world is busy watching their attacks in the Red Sea," said Niku Jafarnia, a Yemen researcher from Human Rights Watch.

"If they really cared about the human rights they purport to be standing up for in Palestine, they wouldn't be flogging and stoning Yemenis to death," she told AFP.

In December, Yemeni human rights activist Fatima Saleh Al-Arwali was sentenced to death on charges of spying for the United Arab Emirates, a member of the military coalition that intervened in Yemen in 2015 in support of government forces.

The Huthis, from Yemen's mountainous north, belong to the Zaidi minority, an offshoot of Shiite Islam.

The hardline force, founded with the aim of pushing for a theocracy, emerged in the 1990s, rising up over alleged neglect of their region.

It has been fighting a pro-government coalition led by powerful neighbour Saudi Arabia since 2015, a conflict that has left hundreds of thousands dead and millions on the brink of famine.

@LOST IN THE SAUCE @NZA @jj23 @Alan Johnson @mastermind @DoubleClutch @Lord-Yosh @Gifted one @LuuqMaan @Rice N Beans @Da_Eggman @Sly Cookin @FAH1223 @2Quik4UHoes @jericho @Mr.bocario @Dillah810 @Box Factory

we should revoke our funding and political support in international courts to the houthi to move them in a much better direction!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No real surprise there I guess with the Houthis. Hamas isn't exactly progressive either. I read Hamas firebombed UNRWA co-ed summer camps so they could have more children join their summer camps to radicalize them.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
You hate gays though and spend a large amount of your personal time thinking about and discussing trannys

I would assume a hateful bigot such as yourself would be on board with this, no?
man has a thread about all the people he feels are not sufficiently woke enough but then spends the rest of his entire time in HL attacking the left and defending genocide. very bizarre young man.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You hate gays though and spend a large amount of your personal time thinking about and discussing trannys

I would assume a hateful bigot such as yourself would be on board with this, no?
I don’t hate gays. This is where you’re wrong.

The people youre defending, definitely do though.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
man has a thread about all the people he feels are not sufficiently woke enough but then spends the rest of his entire time in HL attacking the left and defending genocide. very bizarre young man.
He doesn't have actual thoughts or opinions, he's a parrot

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ahh another claim you will never back up with evidence :mjgrin:

Zionist cac fakkit

Hamas Summer Camps For Children And Teens In Gaza Strip Provide Weapons And Military Training In Order To Raise 'Generation That Will Liberate Palestine'

I'm not a "zionist" or a "cac" or "fakkit"

It's pretty obvious what you are though. Way to represent your cause :thumbsup:

child soldiers and child marriage

way to go @merklman

keep projecting though, you're a freethinker

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Derailment
Do men with breast implants have a right to defend themselves, yes or no?
Sure. You can mutiliate yourself as an adult to your heart’s content. Just dont ask me to pretend you’ve actually changed sexes or “genders"

When you still are at risk for prostate cancer or need testosterone for bone density maintenance.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He doesn't have actual thoughts or opinions, he's a parrot
who am I parroting? I have a specific set of beliefs that conflict with many of you because you all are afraid of actually having nuanced convos.

I have THE MOST threads on this forum criticizing Israel. I had a thread a month before Hamas even attacked Israel criticizing Israel’s treatment of Gaza. I just refuse to tolerate radical islam in any form, especially sanctioned by theocratic mullahs in Tehran.