FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Bro was like I'm not dying with 18 million followers. Too much money on the table 🤣

Remember, he works with UNRWA. The people I know who work for the USA committee have been using their pull to try to get him out. One of them went to Turkey to accept a media award on his behalf a couple days ago.

I don’t know how the Qataris came into play but obviously they could pay the crazy exit fee the Egyptians are charging at the border to leave. I see his brothers and parents went with him.

I can’t blame him. He shouldn’t feel guilty for leaving. Esp when he’s posted the chilling phone calls he gets from the IDF..

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

at the end he's talking about the (lack of) palestinian right to return but there's another aspect he's missing, they're not even allowed to convert to judaism to restore this right
To initiate an officially recognized conversion to Judaism in Israel, foreigners need to apply to the special cases panel of the Conversion Authority. “The threshold requirements” to be considered by the special cases panel, he said, “are that applicants be sincere and that they are not foreign workers; infiltrators; Palestinian or illegally in the country.”

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
at the end he's talking about the (lack of) palestinian right to return but there's another aspect he's missing, they're not even allowed to convert to judaism to restore this right

I didn't even consider Palestinians attempting to convert. That's fukking wild.
What a fukking bullshyt, racist ass country.