Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
No ceasefire no votes :mjlol:

Joe Biden will be 82 years old this year. The consequences for not re-electing him will affect the people protesting not him. But hey guys we stuck it to a rich white millionaire that’s in the last stages of his life. I’m sure the alternative to Joe will stand with Palestine

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH the irony of the UK and the post office scandal . In the Guardian there is a screed about the "abuse of unaccountable power" in relation to the Post office scandal and then next to that, an article justifying the Yemen strikes because it has serious and far reaching consequences on the Western economy. No consideration that this has arisen as a result of the "abuse of unaccountable power" however.

I wonder if the day of equal right and true justice will ever come.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH the irony of the UK and the post office scandal . In the Guardian there is a screed about the "abuse of unaccountable power" in relation to the Post office scandal and then next to that, an article justifying the Yemen strikes because it has serious and far reaching consequences on the Western economy. No consideration that this has arisen as a result of the "abuse of unaccountable power" however.

I wonder if the day of equal right and true justice will ever come.

The British press is a reflection of its politicians. Saw some clips of Cameron and Starmer interviews earlier this morning and they are just so plainly hypocritical. Tories and Labour really are cheeks from the same ass.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

part of that is that he'd rather pay israel now than pay later

they will 100% look at the US once they hit a legitimate pause and ask to have their economy propped up. as irresponsible as they've been in the field and diplomatically, you can almost certainly guarantee that their books are even worse.