Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
yal have *got* to stop trying to 1:1 compare everything because all it does is take arguments circular and reductive. just makes it harder to discuss anything.

israel and gaza could have a ceasefire agreed upon tonight - and yemen would still be on the hook for the recklessness in the red sea. they've willingly created an entirely different problem set for themselves. they're not greenpeace out here.
Yeah but I'm not really comparing them or making any real argument about the attacks. Like I said, just pointing out how silly it is to spend 3 months posting " oh well, too bad for the everyday Palestinians being slaughtered, :pachaha: " , and then clutching pearls about these attacks

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but I'm not really comparing them or making any real argument about the attacks. Like I said, just pointing out how silly it is to spend 3 months posting " oh well, too bad for the everyday Palestinians being slaughtered, :pachaha: " , and then clutching pearls about these attacks
We can commit genocide and chew gum at the same time.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So this is where we've devolved too.

Terrorism and genocide is okay if they can't achieve their goals?

:mjlol:

Shouldn't be hard to call out Israel and also acknowledge houthis on some bullshyt and the response they've received has been proportionate.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I also think it’s wild how we react to their blockade while being chill about all the sanctions on nations the US imposes around the world which hurts and kills civilians in those countries, which is the stated intent.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I also think it’s wild how we react to their blockade while being chill about all the sanctions on nations the US imposes around the world which hurts and kills civilians in those countries, which is the intent.
Breh, I don't like this post. Let me rebut this point by point, but before I begin,

Do you rebuke and reject Hamas?

:pachaha:

I'm sorry brehs...too much crazy bullshyt the last three days. I am just trying to laugh at all of this BS.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So this is where we've devolved too.

Terrorism and genocide is okay if they can't achieve their goals?

:mjlol:

Shouldn't be hard to call out Israel and also acknowledge houthis on some bullshyt and the response they've received has been proportionate.

That's what they've been saying

:manny: