Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This couldn't be happening. Israel's only defending itself from Hamas according to @Pressure and others. It's also crazy how the can support Israeli occupiers in one thread and denounce Russia in the other.
I'm pretty sure I've said that Israel will have the opportunity to defend itself and they will:

• Be able to fulfill their bloodlust
  • This is the expected outcome
  • Hamas is a terrorist organization that has caused harm to their own people
  • Don't elect religious hardliners to represent you (gazans and Israelis)
  • Arab nations don't care enough to make this a regional conflict or possible ww3 precursor
  • ISRAEL isn't a US VASSAL STATE AND ARE ACTING ON THEIR OWN ACCORD
  • The US and the west aren't going to turn it's back on Israel for geopolitical considerations it cares about more than appeasing Hamas following a terror attack
  • This is going to end just like it did the last time with gazans losing more land
  • Maybe they'll finally bomb each other into the 21st century
  • I'm not emotionally invested enough to care about the outcome outside of us not increasing our funding to Israel.
That said, we wouldn't be having this conversation if Hamas didn't decide Oct 7 was worth whatever they're enduring.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hamas can't “end this tomorrow”. Israel is ruled by an unpopular corrupt genocidal plutocrat who loses power as soon as the fighting ends.
How is that any different? Y’all seem to have some fluidity between what you want Hamas to be depending on whatever argument your using.

Are they:
A.) the elected government representative of the gazans
B.) the unelected government representative of the gazans
C.) the unelected government not representative of Gazans

I hope we can all agree they started this with their terrorist attack on October 7th and for that there needs to be some accountability. Ideally one where if you want peace you don’t keep them in power