Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Haven't seen the video but India and most Indians is pro Israel 100%.
Check out one of her daily reports. I find her far more objective and informative than network news...and, if by pro-Israel you mean not-100%-pro-Hamas...then, yes, she is that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
interesting choice of words...

You know PRECISELY what I meant as a way to resolve this bullshyt finally. You're smart enough to know I wasn't making a nazi reference. you fukking idiot.

Israel is older than almost every every modern country in Africa :francis:

main.png

Africa_independence_dates.svg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The amount of misinformation on this is wild. Genuinely asking, where can I go to find unbiased updates to learn more?
a rule of thumb is to study history about espionage. Its helped me separate the real from the fake and to read into statements and coded narratives being built

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I changed the way I read news ever since the George Floyd protests. Basically you have to be more vigilant and aware when disseminating news now, know the biases of each news organization and the credentials of the reporter.

Typically social media and ad based news sources should have low priority as they tend to be inaccurate and chase “clicks” for revenue. Same with 24hr news television.

You best bet is to probably take out a subscription for most news now imo. Like NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, The Economist etc. Your information will be a lot slower as they do a lot of fact checking, and you’ll have to do a lot more reading but they are typically good at delivering more accurate stories. As always, there will be some bias (WSJ is more right leaning, NYT more left ) but it is usually only apparent in their opinion sections, the actual news isnt as biased. Only downside is it can be a bit expensive over time.
'

great breakdown. I tell people the same. I read all sorts of local news, and other sources, but WSJ and NY Times. are my two. People are so insane about left and right, but like 89% of the articles in either publication are not directly related to politics. I've shown the online edition to people, and asked them to point to the bias or the partisanship in dozens of stories as varied as drug violence in Nayarit, or the value of movies in theaters in 2023, or the story of the Hoka brand running shoes taking of the industry.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I changed the way I read news ever since the George Floyd protests. Basically you have to be more vigilant and aware when disseminating news now, know the biases of each news organization and the credentials of the reporter.

Typically social media and ad based news sources should have low priority as they tend to be inaccurate and chase “clicks” for revenue. Same with 24hr news television.

You best bet is to probably take out a subscription for most news now imo. Like NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, The Economist etc. Your information will be a lot slower as they do a lot of fact checking, and you’ll have to do a lot more reading but they are typically good at delivering more accurate stories. As always, there will be some bias (WSJ is more right leaning, NYT more left ) but it is usually only apparent in their opinion sections, the actual news isnt as biased. Only downside is it can be a bit expensive over time.
'

great breakdown. I tell people the same. I read all sorts of local news, and other sources, but WSJ and NY Times. People are so insane about left and right, but like 89% of the articles in either publication are directly related to politics. I've shown the online edition to people, and asked them to point to the bias or the partisanship in dozens of stories as varied as drug violence in Nayarit, or the value of movies in theaters in 2023, or the story of the Hoka brand running shoes taking of the industry.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
The amount of misinformation on this is wild. Genuinely asking, where can I go to find unbiased updates to learn more?

Unbiased information about current events/history is not possible.

With the news

The J's control the Israeli press. So expect Hamas atrocities to be maximized, and State Violence to be minimized.

Somehow both Fox News and CNN that are split on Ukraine, are totally on board with Israel. I'll leave that up to you on why that is.

BBC and the French News folks (and prolly the Germans) have interests in keeping Israel the way it is.

The Arabs via Al Jazeera, slant the news in a particular way so that the Emirates are looking sweet. Not afraid to throw shade at Iran.

There is no unbiased news.

When we look at history...

If I point out that Hamas killed all them kids at a Rave minding their own business, Bad Hamas.

If I point out that they held the rave right next to open air prison of Gaza, then the J's look funny.

If I point out that the J's basically been over-running that area since the 20's (illegal immigration), the J's look real funny. That migrant invasion y'all yammer on about the Messicans, actually happened to the Palestinians.

But, if I point out that the J's been running from atrocities committed by Eastern and Western Europeans over the past 2,000 years - which is why they needed to leave Europe in the first place - now you gotta different take.

Again, Jacob n'nem that created this mess by pitting 2 peoples they don't like against each other, and be like "chill guys". FOH.

Post WW1 and WW2, Jacob coulda carved up something between Eastern and Western Europe for the J's...but naw....

Ultimately, there's no unbiased history.

It's real easy to see why the Palestinians are lashing out. (Though Black America won't ever get this active)

It's real easy to see why the J's not putting up with none of this BS anymore, 2,000 years of oppression (lynching, murders, displacements, etc) when you're just trying to sell your goods and make a few loans?

Real talk - all of them, the J's, the Arabs, the Europeans, and the US - don't really mess with Black people in America, Caribbean, Latin America, or Africa. If they do mess with us, it's to stop us, hurt us, make profit off of us.

All of those groups, as governments, as ethnic groups, as private orgs, as private people are often actively working against Black people all over the globe.