Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Since it’s “underdeveloped“ it means “they don’t know how to use it.” Also, they are seen as savages/subhuman.

Exterminating all the Brutes is a great doc on breaking down the origins of white supremacy and how it developed and adapted over time to it's modern shape. Raoul Peck speaks on the developing of long range weapons, use of science to justify racist attitudes and the general development of the "superior" idea.

Highly recommended watch for anyone even though it will make you angry like it did me.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Exterminating all the Brutes is a great doc on breaking down the origins of white supremacy and how it developed and adapted over time to it's modern shape. Raoul Peck speaks on the developing of long range weapons, use of science to justify racist attitudes and the general development of the "superior" idea.

Highly recommended watch for anyone even though it will make you angry like it did me.
Indeed
I watched it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I had a 100 level understanding of the 1948 creation of Israel, so this was really educational. Off the jump, I'm not a proponent of religion overall so... :hubie:

That being said, looks like Palestinians were done dirty and this is yet another failure of colonialism, not to mention the idea that nationalism was okay for Jewish people but then completely dismissed towards the Arabs. Seems very :mjpls: given that it was a white third party deciding the fate of groups of people which is just fukked up from the get go.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, so understand the levels of passion. It's terrible to see atrocities on either side and I'm not a fan of extremes on either end of the spectrum.
here's the thing...Israel is older than most modern African nations. By about 15-20 years.

ANd palestine keeps losing...so...

The smart thing is to take the L. They're not getting Jerusalem back.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Why ppl refusing to believe a KNOWN terrorist organization like Hamas wouldn’t kill babies, rape women, and kill entire families?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the media wants people to think that true ownership comes from capital development. if you are living on "underdeveloped" land then there must be something wrong with you. gentrifying is supposed to be seen as legitimate as being indigenous.

the global south is less developed, so race is a convenient way to label people as just taking up space instead of "owning".
ok so why does palestine want the land they cant win back?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
not a great guy...the few positive things he said are underwhelming to the rampant terrorism and brutality of his regime...

You ever see his elite bodyguards?
The Revolutionary Nuns: Gaddafi's Amazonian Guard