The Official (insert actress's name here) Looks Good as Hell Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That's fine but to call JLH "sloppy" or whatever? Come on.
while JLH isnt a stick insect that is not a good body shes got there.She was a lot better when she was doin those IKWYDLS flix..Something looks off now like she had lipo on her azz or something the fat doesnt look like its bein distributed evenly

Does that body look firm to you? look how tight her skirt is and her azz aint saying pow despite wearing heels.That aint "thick" bra

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Sanaa Lathan
Sanaa_Lathan%7C51132sanaalathanhq93.jpg

tumblr_ll0orx3o7b1qdgrkco1_500.jpg

sanaa-lathan-116969.jpg

You already know breh :noah:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
while JLH isnt a stick insect that is not a good body shes got there.She was a lot better when she was doin those IKWYDLS flix..Something looks off now like she had lipo on her azz or something the fat doesnt look like its bein distributed evenly

Does that body look firm to you? look how tight her skirt is and her azz aint saying pow despite wearing heels.That aint "thick" bra

I don't know what that acronym is, so...

Anyway, this is not sloppy...

article-2010203-0CCFF05000000578-928_224x641.jpg

Her legs are fit (heels considering) and I'm sure the ass is more than fine beneath the dress.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This thread is :noah:
We rolling breh
tumblr_m0s8jzaQiT1qd7uzco1_500.jpg

i just read the history. that shyt is unattractive:pacspit: This hoe took Wiseman away from his wife too. fukking everyone body life up.
I knew I wasn't the only one who felt that way
[YOUTUBE]gJpAR_YwrFU&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]

:manny:

:yeshrug:

y'all dont even know what thick is do u see thunder thighs? hips? or an azz? just because she white and not anorexic doesnt make her thick..If anything she looks sloppy in those pics so:stopitslime:

You :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread made me look at JLH very differently

I know this may sound very :sitdown:ish..but what ya think about the chicks from degrassi