Eastside
Kate Beckinsale

beckinsale_unzipped.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm not tryna sound like a feminine bytch but I can't get over the fact that she left her man for the director of Underworld smh. Just up and left him for another nikka she was infatuated with on sight :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not tryna sound like a feminine bytch but I can't get over the fact that she left her man for the director of Underworld smh. Just up and left him for another nikka she was infatuated with on sight :scusthov:

just gotta charge that too the game breh.......:manny:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

Rachel Weiz did the same shyt too.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Yup. I thought it would be cool if my girl was an actress so I could :scheme: my way into her movies but she'd probably be smashing the director or a co-actor so :yeshrug:

calh45

Cal
Daps

Famous people live in a different world than us. They're catered to on another level. They don't get told no. Everybody's replaceable for them. All it probably took was a slick look from the director on a day her husband didn't say he thought she was sexy. That's why Jada let Will fukk whomever as long as he lets her know what's up.