The Official Ice Spice Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Man, sit yo dumbass down. The good brotha Stomachlines love these thots a lil too much but you in here trying to shame this man for being attracted to a woman. :gucci:

I bet your dumbass be making all kinds of excuses for fxggotry tho. "Let them live and love who they love"

But when you see a man attracted to a grown woman, here your dumbass come. Sitcho ass down fool :gucci:
You sound like a bytch like he do

Its one thing to be 36 going on 37 and saying damn she got a fat ass to a 21-23 year old and keep it moving

But to post her every move, picture etc is creepy and weird and if you think that a 37 year old posting constantly on a forum, daily, like its a personal journal about ANY bytch, let alone a girl young enough she couldnt even buy alcohol during covid, then you probably a weirdo to

Id tell bytches in the club to break yall pockets i could see the desperation in clients like yall faces a mile away

Type a dudes that sniff a strippers panties after a long night of dancing, i know yall type

I make money off yall type of clowns :pachaha:

0% chance a man lusting over a complete stranger female on an internet forum, especially at 37 years old, gets any p*ssy in real life

510 posts in this thread, 151 of them from @Kang The Conqueror old weird ass. Ol “its put the lotion on the skin” stalking type shyt going on here

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does ice have a smaller ass than we thought? I see she is trying to rock the whale tail look with the thong sticking out of her low rise jeans and it's not looking great :ld:

she has a nice natural butt for her size…she seems to be very short tho and is not as super thick as ppl think…not that there’s anything wrong with that…build-wise she looks like pinky in her real early prime before she even got thick but slightly taller (I’m guessing she’s like 5’2)

*edit*

google has her listed between 5’6 and 5’8 :patrice:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
200w.gif

Imagine the smell :noah:

That bear creeped me out as a kid and he's wildly problematic now. Why was he smelling kids every episode? :camby: