Memphis TN
33YyxDq.jpg

:ahh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
my man, this lady was born in 2000!! you were born 1986!!! this creepy as fukk man you are 36 years old, turning 37 and obsessed with a girl in her early 20s

its different then saying ok yeah she bad, but the fukk you in here hundreds of posts deep posting pictures , you was in high school when this girl was born man :sitdown:

thats creepy ass shyt man :sitdown: how you the leader of her fan club at your big age :scust: you almost 40 stanning ice spice :mindblown:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
my man, this lady was born in 2000!! you were born 1986!!! this creepy as fukk man you are 36 years old, turning 37 and obsessed with a girl in her early 20s

its different then saying ok yeah she bad, but the fukk you in here hundreds of posts deep posting pictures , you was in high school when this girl was born man :sitdown:

thats creepy ass shyt man :sitdown: how you the leader of her fan club at your big age :scust: you almost 40 stanning ice spice :mindblown:

This is now like your third time coming at me over showing her some respect for her music:mjlol:

You mad as hell for no reason :russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is now like your third time coming at me over showing her some respect for her music:mjlol:

You mad as hell for no reason :russ:
you just be posting random pictures of her man, the fukk that gotta do with her music :what: you a straight fukking weirdo. Pushing 40 making hundreds of posts about a girl who was 22 just a month ago :scust:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
you just be posting random pictures of her man, the fukk that gotta do with her music :what: you a straight fukking weirdo. Pushing 40 making hundreds of posts about a girl who was 22 just a month ago :scust:

You bored as hell and you only come in here to troll with your homosexual ass ways by trying to hop on my dikk :camby:

Shut the fukk up and stop acting like a homosexual :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You bored as hell and you only come in here to troll with your homosexual ass ways by trying to hop on my dikk :camby:

Shut the fukk up and stop acting like a homosexual :mjlol:
im 10000% sure you are a fat virgin. Calling someone a homosexual because we are near the same age and I think its fukking weird you are closer to 40 than you are 30, stanning a girl who couldnt even legally drink during covid :usure:

aint no way a normal 36 near 37 year old stanning a 22 year old on a message board my man

Bless your heart, hit a treadmill, get your certs up

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
im 10000% sure you are a fat virgin. Calling someone a homosexual because we are near the same age and I think its fukking weird you are closer to 40 than you are 30, stanning a girl who couldnt even legally drink during covid :usure:

aint no way a normal 36 near 37 year old stanning a 22 year old on a message board my man

Bless your heart, hit a treadmill, get your certs up

Didn't read :mjlol:

Daps

Man, sit yo dumbass down. The good brotha Stomachlines love these thots a lil too much but you in here trying to shame this man for being attracted to a woman. :gucci:

I bet your dumbass be making all kinds of excuses for fxggotry tho. "Let them live and love who they love"

But when you see a man attracted to a grown woman, here your dumbass come. Sitcho ass down fool :gucci: