The official "I rep TEXAS" appreciation thread

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Question.........................................do black people where cowboy boots and hats in Texas or is that just for rural folks...???

Yeah they do..all the ones that i know..all got long money

every major city in texas got em..

but the place that will trip u out is dallas..

go down lancaster rd ..u will see a whole family rydin horses on that hoe omce u get near ledbetter station...

i never forget when i 1st seen it..i was in the drive thru at halls..over tthere by bf darrell ...gone off some good corn...

cd had stop..so i had the silence as i was changin...all of sudden i heard somethin neighin...i looked at the bytch i was with like..bytch u retarded??:comeon:

she said tthat aint me...went back to cd case...then i heard it again...:comeon: i looked..at her..she go that aint me wreck damn..then i looked out my rearview like 8 quarterhorses behind me:merchant::merchant:

these nikkas done rode thru the drive thru on horses...

durin the state fair...u will see every nikka that wear em..all at one place..all them muh fukkas like 6'7-6'10 big ass boss hogg belt buckles...the size of a 3yr old..hoggin on nikkas

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I ain't from texas but texas is dope! I've been to houston twice, went clubbin, kicked. Dallas is cool , I've been there and kicked it and of course austin. I've been to austin to play football against the Longhorns, then went back to just kick it and went down to 6th street. Texas has some fines azz broads! Got damn, them chicks are thick ass fucc too, even the white chicks be stacked up. That's one thing I can say, that texas got hoes!

And i used to absolutely hate screwed & chopped music. Like I used to despise that shhyt. But my homies that were in college with me that were from texas wuld try to put me on to screwd & choppd music. But until them nyggaz took me to houston and I poured up for the first time, it all made sense after that. I've been pourin up and bangin screw since then yrs later. I fukked with damn near all the htown artists. I still have all them screw tapes from the early 2000s. All them dj michael 5000 watts tapes. fukk action screw cd's. Big moe, fat pat, big pokey, ro, trae, flips mixtapes, yungstar, lil keke, the whole screwed up click and all them swishahouse mixes. All them freestyle cds crwed & chopped. Atfer the kappa screwed & chopped. I stl have all that shyt. I'm a cali nygga, but I got much love for texas especially that htown rap!:myman::gladbron: