The official "I rep TEXAS" appreciation thread

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you mean conceal carry? .....you can WEAR your gun in a Holster here and not get shot breh...yes even black people.

cops hate them concealed carriers they all know most are bumbling idiots that cant shoot for shyt,at least that's what a cop told me he was tipsy though:drunk:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
cops hate them concealed carriers they all know most are bumbling idiots that cant shoot for shyt,at least that's what a cop told me he was tipsy though:drunk:

:laugh: i can see that .... i had to take 10 hours of lessons to get mine tho so i'm a decent shot :bustback:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I love my state and think it is the best in the Union

The only thing I hate about Houston is we have no major theme parks. I had to go all the way to San Antonio just to go to Sea World and Six flags/Fiesta Texas. Oh and Houston Zoo sucks but other than that I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else.

Only been alive 27 years and a Texan ran the country for more than half of it :win:

Last edited by a moderator:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I love my state and think it is the best in the Union

O.G. Style ''Free World/10 B. 3'' (Harris County Jail break-out) - YouTube

The only thing I hate about Houston is we have no major theme parks. I had to go all the way to San Antonio just to go to Sea World and Six flags/Fiesta Texas. Oh and Houston Zoo sucks but other than that I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else.

Only been alive 27 years and a Texan ran the country for more than half of it :win:

I miss Astroworld :sadbron:

I went there with my graduating high school class back in 99 ( :flabbynsick: ) ... had a great time. Before the buses even pulled out of the lot, we were all singing the hook to "Wanna Be A Baller" :gladbron:

Good times

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I miss Astroworld :sadbron:

I went there with my graduating high school class back in 99 ( :flabbynsick: ) ... had a great time. Before the buses even pulled out of the lot, we were all singing the hook to "Wanna Be A Baller" :gladbron:

Good times

:to:I miss it too but nikkas had to fukk it up :mindblown:. LOL I think everybody in Texas knew that hook

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its my bday wknd...Dallas brehs if you end up in Beamers tonight and you see a tall bright slim nikka stumbling, buy that man another drink :shaq:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Reppin 915
from el paso, tx

up where ft bliss is at

aint shyt here though :mad:

210 is my second home was living there for a couple of years

spurs baby

ingram mall, river wall mall, north park mall, forgot the name of the southside mall

clubs use to go to there NOZ, JOE'S VOLCANO and there are some more dont remember names just locations

go to the movie theater by BALLY'S lol

remember going to military drive that shyt use to be like FAST AND FURIOUS all tricked out cars and hoes be out :noah:

too bad cock blockers messed that up with shootings and fightings though

I MISS YOU 210 :noah:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
dallas baby plexin and flexin :obama:

What up richardson...
What up carrollton...
What up plano...
What up irving...
What up garland...
What up Las Calinas ( think I didn't see you trying to be slick, turn left it is las calinas...turn right it is irving ) :lolbron:

Starching some pants and smoken a swishy right now...pre gaming for beamers...

Sloppy hoes been there since 6...:youngsabo::gladbron:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Question.........................................do black people where cowboy boots and hats in Texas or is that just for rural folks...???

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
What up my nikkas :myman:

Cleveland is the hometown and I'ma forever rep that but.......

I been in Texas for 15 years, basically grew up out here in the Metroplex and I say that cause I done stayed in

North Dallas
Richardson (SV)
Garland
Irving
Plano
Went to school at Paul Quinn for a mintue (Highland Hills)
Babymoma from Oak Cliff, Brother in law from Dixon Circle

The Dallas area got a little of everything as far as females goes

If you can't get a job out here... You just don't want to work :manny:

You can get an apartment and/or house for the playa prices out here

The weed is on point, you can get the reggie, popcorn, kush, whatever you need if you know the right people

The main drawbacks out here of course are the Heat and the Traffic.

As far as the gangs and shyt, I always felt that shyt was played out period but nikkas be out here killing over that shyt so whether you think its fake or not nikkas getting clapped is real.

But I've never understood worrying about another nikka and what he doing or what he claiming. I've always been about get money and pulling bytches, I keep my circle small and I don't worry about what them nikkas over there doing.

What can I say I love Screw & Swishahouse, I can appreciate Texas High Football, Thick yellabones and Tex Mex.... I ain't leaving bruh

RIP Pimp C :to: