The official How To Get Away With Murder thread #queenviola

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe the students is covering up a murder for Wes next-door-bytchy-emo neighbor:usure:

...and I hope the whole season won't be him looking like this:

giphy.gif

:lupe:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
i was gonna eject until they found that student's body and she looked at her husband on some "I know :usure:"

changed my stance right then and there. Im in.

Way better written show than Scandal.

Idk if it's better written then Scandal. I think season 3 of scandal just made everyone forget how good a show the first 2 seasons really were.

Quinn mystery>Who killed the husband mystery.

Also scandal had a WAY better support cast. Viola Davis steals EVERY scene she's in though.

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
I like Viola Davis so thought I would peep this show and got caught up with the two first episodes. Its okay but what the fukk is up with all the relationships on this show? She is in interracial marriage, but she cheating with a black dude, you of course have a gay relationship, the black kid that looks like Kaepernick will end up with the white neighbor, black girl will of course end up with a white dude. What is missing? Four black people and they could not put two in a normal relationship? Ugh, its going to be hard to stomach this shyt.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I like Viola Davis so thought I would peep this show and got caught up with the two first episodes. Its okay but what the fukk is up with all the relationships on this show? She is in interracial marriage, but she cheating with a black dude, you of course have a gay relationship, the black kid that looks like Kaepernick will end up with the white neighbor, black girl will of course end up with a white dude. What is missing? Four black people and they could not put two in a normal relationship? Ugh, its going to be hard to stomach this shyt.

:comeon: He doesn't look like Kapernick. I guess your white ass thinks we all look alike. What is a normal relationship?:leostare:

Mannn why do these racist cacs even join this site?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
after watching the 2nd ep, this show kinda reminds me of that show house. Basically a brilliant professional with a lot of personal problem, who has young brilliant underlings doing all the scut work, and her eventually solving the complicated case. The side murder mystery angle is interesting, but i hope they keep it realistic, cuz it can def get ridiculous after a while.

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
:comeon: He doesn't look like Kapernick. I guess your white ass thinks we all look alike. What is a normal relationship?:leostare:

Mannn why do these racist cacs even join this site?
Yes, NORMAL, a non-gay, extramarital or interracial relationship. Nearly everything I see these days either have us fukking the same sex or with another race. And what the fukk, wanting to see more black relationships makes you think I'm white?:why:

Are you sure you're black?:lupe:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yes, NORMAL, a non-gay, extramarital or interracial relationship. Nearly everything I see these days either have us fukking the same sex or with another race. And what the fukk, wanting to see more black relationships makes you think I'm white?:why:

Are you sure you're black?:lupe:

:leostare: Yep. You are though. :manny:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how this show got a thread and NOBODY ever talks about Scandal? Shonda stay beasting on these shows.