The official How To Get Away With Murder thread #queenviola

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I was already pretty shocked with the Ashter death but then Wes walking into the Analyse funeral had me all fukked up lol. Actually had me pissed for having to wait a few months to see the conclusion now. I loved how they played with the music. And the whole time I knew they weren't killing Analysse off but they still got me hooked in with the music thinking it was going to happen.

I actually called the Asher being the mole twist(one of the VERY few times i correctly guessed this show) But had no idea they were gonna kill him. Also the reveal was brilliant with Michaela figuring out Asher is the only one not high off the shrooms.

That was just one of the many brilliant scenes this show has but this was one of the very few incredibly acted scenes that DOESN'T include annalise. You could just feel the heartbreak coming out of Michaela when she told Asher "just tell us the truth"

I really want to do a "top 10" scenes of the show once it's all over. Stuff like "I'm so sorry, DON'T BE" Wes shooting Annie, Annie's speech at the supreme court etc. This show had a ton of amazing well acted scenes.

The fact we finally saw laurel and STILL don't know what the hell happened to her is bugging me out :damn: But finding out Tegan helped her is crazy knowing her backstory with their family.

I think there is a LONG time gap between Annalise stopping the car and her getting on that plane. I know they want us to think it's Asher being the one who went to Gabriel's door but i think that was Annalise. Why? I don't know.

I have no idea who could of killed Asher. Could be Bonnie, Could be Frank, Could be Gabriel, Could be the Castillios,Hell could be annie herself. But i think they want to keep annalise as being the only one who actually DIDN'T kill anyone.

These last 6 episodes are gonna be incredible. But april?? APRIL MY DUDE??? :damn:

I don't even want to bring up the Wes twist cause like.. I legit can't think of how it makes sense so i won't even try. Im just gonna chalk that up to it being a dream sequence. Number one rule of tv is if we dont see a body they not dead. BUT WE SAW A BODY. NOT ONLY DID WE SEE A BODY WE SAW THE BODY BURNED TO A CRISP AND CUT INTO :damn:

Last edited:

horizon

Superstar
Daps
So help me, brehs...I got a SERIOUS girl crush on Amirah Vann. Lord, help me. If Annalise isn't tonsils deep in that Puerto Rican p*ssy by the end of this show, I'ma be PISSED.

NAACP-IMAGE-AWARDS.jpg

There's a theory that Tegan is a Cas-TEE-jo...that would be interesting. I've always thought there was something Tegan was hiding that we just don't know yet.

I'm mad they turned Nate into...whatever the fukk Nate is right now. But I'm glad that he set aside his differences w/Tegan. It's weird...Annalise (snake bytch that SHE is ) scared Tegan into quitting the case, but she's seen in episode 608 as Nate's attorney. Wonder what happened?

She the only one that pronounce their name like that :dead:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
W
T
F

Is it a flash forward and that's actually Christopher in the future
:ohhh:

Also think there is huge gap between Annalise stopping in the car and getting on the plane.

Or is that really Wes and has been with Laurel all this time

Who killed Asher

Dammmmm so many questions
:damn:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
W
T
F

Is it a flash forward and that's actually Christopher in the future

Also think there is huge gap between Annalise stopping in the car and getting on the plane.

Or is that really Wes and has been with Laurel all this time

Who killed Asher

Dammmmm so many questions
:damn:

Yea people are thinking the funeral is like 20+ years in the future and that wes tease was actually Christopher grown up. But the narrative of that doesn't make sense

The speaker said "Someone who knew Annalise for a long time"

Christopher is what 2 years old at most right now?

So if the funeral is set in the future. First off why use a 2019 pic then? But even then say the funeral is something like 2027 or something.

Still saying "someone who has known Annalise for a long time" would mean Christopher stayed in contact with annlalise after she got her new identity. Wouldn't they be referring to her as "Justine" at this point then??

But i mean i guess its better then straight coming back from the dead.

People are trying to tie in the snow white story into Wes coming back. But WE DO have a body. We saw Wes being cut into during the autopsy. Unless this show goes into scifi territory there is absolutely no way "Our" Wes can still be alive.

My brain really does hurt.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Micheala realize RATsher didn't take the shroom:huhldup:

...that bloody poker stick:fire: went HAM three times, tho:whew:

Annalise must have made that pit stop to body Nate WOAT ass:wtb:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Why are they acting like Asher hasn't been a rat since season two? He has always put himself and even his crooked ass father ahead of anything else. The worst part is that the others killed a man by accident. He literally ran over a prosecutor!!!

So Tegan helped Laurel and Christopher escape, huh? And she never told her boo thang Annalise? Hmmmm.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Did her and Teegan end up together?

i didnt see her at the funeral :patrice:

It's up for interpretation and i like it like that honestly.

Im content with the ending even if it did feel rushed. Viola acted her ass off as usual and to lose both frank and bonnie.. Sheesh. Im just happy she got to live a full life and leave all the drama behind her.

Never been a fan of the gay shyt polluting tv but i genuinely felt for Connor and was happy he and Oliver stayed together after he got out of jail.

Michaela gonna Michaela. Im not mad at how her story went. But dam her father was such a wasted character.

Wes being Adult christopher was right all along and honestly it felt a little tacky. That was the ONLY option that made even a lick of sense that u would think why would they even do that. But the final scene was so well done that im not mad it.

All in all im very content with the finale. Gonna miss this show. Legit had some of the best acted scenes on primetime tv and some of the twists were down right insane. Very well written show.

Edit
I just realized...... Nate was the only one who got away with murder! :mindblown:

Last edited:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Hmm.

So no Makayla or Tiegan at the funeral.

Was that her old gf giving the eulogy?

No Nate at the funeral...even tho he got away with killing Bunnies by.

Connor and Oliver stay together.... didn't it seem like Christopher didn't know tgem?.... So Laurel didn't really keep them in her life? .... she totally cut off Makayla?....

Did Tiegan put the hit out on Laurel father?

Are we suppos3d to assume the governor will be investigated for Asher murder?

What happened to FakeWes? He just took off? Did he ever graduate? Did Frank ever mention to him he's his half brother?

Did Makayla and Conno and Oliver ever officially graduate?

Probably makes sense that Bonnie and Frank died together. They wouldn't have been the same without each other.

Overall, I lived this show.

Viola Davis was a perfect choice for the role.