The official How To Get Away With Murder thread #queenviola

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I think Connor Killed Wes :patrice:

He was the only one "missing" and he did threaten to kill Wes earlier in the season if he went to the cops :jbhmm:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I heard that the dude who runs HTGAWM had no idea who would die at the beginning of writing this season but thought the "Who's Under The Sheet" thing would be interesting and said that he hadn't finally decided on who was under the sheet until around Ep. 7. And the Wes pick was because it would be the most shocking.
But it also removes the character that was pretty much at the center of the show who ad all sorts of unfinished storylines yet to be told. Wes was annoying but he was the character with the greatest storyline potential of all the supporting cast.
Will be interesting to see if the show suffers by the loss of the character especially since killing Wes off was not a very well thought out move on their part.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I heard that the dude who runs HTGAWM had no idea who would die at the beginning of writing this season but thought the "Who's Under The Sheet" thing would be interesting and said that he hadn't finally decided on who was under the sheet until around Ep. 7. And the Wes pick was because it would be the most shocking.
But it also removes the character that was pretty much at the center of the show who ad all sorts of unfinished storylines yet to be told. Wes was annoying but he was the character with the greatest storyline potential of all the supporting cast.
Will be interesting to see if the show suffers by the loss of the character especially since killing Wes off was not a very well thought out move on their part.

It depends. Wes is still on set during the back half of the season so we know he's still around in at least flashbacks leading up to his death.

Not to mention Sam is still around in scenes in Season 3 and he died 2 years ago. The show has a way to keep people on the show if they need to.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do we know if wes committed suicide just to try and frame Annalise somehow? hopefully next season is the last season. Good ass season though.