The official How To Get Away With Murder thread #queenviola

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
can't get enough of this show, and I was late AF peepin it.....only complaint, I need more camera time for michaela the gawdess :whew:

Its a crime people not up on this show. shyt was even stickied for a min and people still not up on game.

I think people not giving it a chance cause they think it's another Scandal. NAW BREH!

This season has been :whew:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Its a crime people not up on this show. shyt was even stickied for a min and people still not up on game.

I think people not giving it a chance cause they think it's another Scandal. NAW BREH!

I stay trying to put people on to this. I done seen every episode at least three times now due to dealing with different women where watching this was one of our "things" so they come through watch and then fukk lol. Hard as hell pretending not to know what's happening each episode.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

I can't speak for others but ain't this the show that has wannabe lawyers that are pillow biters? Who wants to see that every episode

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I just can't buy Viola and Famke as lovers, tho:ehh:

...so, Wes is Him:lupe:

Bonnie wants Annalise 'To Die', and throwing people off the roof:dame:

Viola and phoenix as a couple is just nonsense:dame:

Bonnie might of throw her but i dont think she killed her. The body was already dead before she was thrown. She wasnt screaming or anything