The official How To Get Away With Murder thread #queenviola

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Annalise & Jean Grey Go HAM, and Frank ETHER'd Laurel out the door:dame:

...Micheala's too pretty/smart to keep getting Egg On by shifty dudes:usure:

HAWG Prosecutor thrown in the bushes, and Keating' students left her in the bloody cut:ohhh:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Annalise is so heartless, yet endearing at the same time:wow:

...that's a testament to Viola's acting prowess:myman:

Wes smashing that rat must symbolize he's two-faced, and Mikaela finally got that Big O:troll:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Something tells me that Nate and his wife were working together to set up Analisse and that she was walking into a trap. All I know is I love this show and how the scope of what all happened smaller and smaller until you get a clearer picture each episode yet it opens up more mystery as well. Loved her flipping full blown into the villian.

Daps
Something tells me that Nate and his wife were working together to set up Analisse and that she was walking into a trap. All I know is I love this show and how the scope of what all happened smaller and smaller until you get a clearer picture each episode yet it opens up more mystery as well. Loved her flipping full blown into the villian.

That's a good one! I didn't automatically think nate was involved, but I knew the wife was trying to set that arse up. Hell, I would too if I were dying. Get my revenge, then drop the mic like I'm out bytches!

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
:snoop: @ The faggit becoming the moral authority while studying to be a LAWYER

:snoop: @ Frank "the professional" leaving a trail that an airhead college kid and his new BFF could trace in 3 hours

:snoop: @ No one at the hospital batting an eye that Nate's mistress was visiting his terminally ill wife

Btw, where did the faq get the idea that frank was a killer from

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first case that Analise lost :ohhh:

White girl shouldve just shut up:yeshrug:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Tonight's episode is supposed to be a season finale type episode!!

#QueenViola

The upcoming episode of How to Get Away With Murder season 2 will reveal the backstory of Bonnie Winterbottom, as Wes Gibbins's search for Rebecca's body ends in an explosive confrontation. Episode 5 is titled, Meet Bonnie, which airs this Thursday, 22 October at 10pm EST on ABC Network.

The official synopsis of episode 5 reads as follows:

Asher discovers not everything is what it seems when you work for Annalise. Meanwhile, Frank is presented with a situation that hits close to home, and Wes' search to find out more about Rebecca's disappearance culminates into an explosive confrontation, on How to Get Away with Murder.

:wow: